Looking for a new place to spend my weekend or to make some activities

where i can faind a center to teach playing the piano, also if some one know a now cafe, resturant. my weekend is so boring so i would like to have some fun. Regards

Hi beroo and welcome to Expat.com!

Concerning your will to teach piano, I suggest you to post an advert in Cairo classifieds > classes section/ Music.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

PS: just take a look at this link > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=78950.

i like go to Alex at weekend
have lunch at sea food restaurant
and go to swimming pool at north coast Etc
or stay at home :-( and sleep all day

beroo wrote:

where i can faind a center to teach playing the piano, also if some one know a now cafe, resturant. my weekend is so boring so i would like to have some fun. Regards

There are a lot of cafes & resturants in cairo . it depend on where are you living . Just tell me where is  your location .So, I can sent you  list of the cafes & resturants which are near to you . welcome to Egypt & I wish you to spend nice time in Egypt .

Hey, you play piano? :D I'm a violist :) what kind of music are you into playing? I've been desperate to find classical musicians but not many in Cairo sadly :(

There are a few music shops which rent out practice rooms and supposedly there's a music centre in Heliopolis but the website's really out of date. http://www.cairomusiccenter.com/

We have an outing this Friday, why not come along? See the forum topic (sticked) for details.
Elaine

Thanks eltviola, harmonie,amarakl and masry for your careing of my msg. just i found a list with many rsturant and cafe and them no.
But eltviola you miss understand me cause i wrote i want to teach but in fact i would like someone to teach me how to play piano.So if you like we can do some thing together.
Really its so nice to know people like you girls and guys.

I am going tomorrow with my friends to have a hiphop,rnb and house party,,,we are Egyptians,Jamicans,Taiwanise,Indian and English
feel free to contact me :)

mr.hatahitos wrote:

I am going tomorrow with my friends to have a hiphop,rnb and house party,,,we are Egyptians,Jamicans,Taiwanise,Indian and English
feel free to contact me :)

wooooooooow:D is there is this type of party here in cairo?? and where ? i think it will be soooooooooo nice. ;)

Yea sure we have a lot of parties here in Cairo,but Thursday night is a special one ;)

It will be at Stiletto next to Cairo Sheraton,,,if u will join us just let me know :)

my mobile number is   0104561107

c ya

So you want to learn piano, that's what you're saying, right? At least, that's what I thought you meant :) But it seems like you're a beginner? In that case, good luck to you as an aspiring musician! ;) Piano is great, my mum teaches (but sadly for you, in England :P )
Enjoy Mr Hatahitos' outings, he is truly the king of partying :D

Elaine

Thx dear :)
wish that u will join one of them soon :P

mr.hatahitos wrote:

Yea sure we have a lot of parties here in Cairo,but Thursday night is a special one ;)

It will be at Stiletto next to Cairo Sheraton,,,if u will join us just let me know :)

my mobile number is   0104561107

c ya

hi mr.hatahitos , hope you spent a nice time with your friends .
in fact i asked some frinds about those type of parties and they told me its very dangerous to go out in the middle of the night to this area and also they told me that there is a lot of bad girls there , so  would you tell me if that  is right cause i never have been there befor in cairo and as what Elaine said you are the king of the parties so you are the best to know about it.

eltviola wrote:

So you want to learn piano, that's what you're saying, right? At least, that's what I thought you meant :) But it seems like you're a beginner? In that case, good luck to you as an aspiring musician! ;) Piano is great, my mum teaches (but sadly for you, in England :P )
Enjoy Mr Hatahitos' outings, he is truly the king of partying :D

Elaine

so from now i am waiting for your mother to come safety from england :D , but hope she will accept to have a new sister for her daughter. promiss i will be a good girl;)

Loool you might be waiting for a while! :-p she's not much of a traveller ;) but I'm sure she'd adopt you if she was here :-D

:D;)

In all the places u will find bad girls and bad boys too,,,,but it's up to the person,,,u are the one who choose ur company,,,am i right?? :)

and about the place it's safe for sure,it's related to Cairo Sheraton,so there is police outside+hotel security,so don't worry about that,,,any way we will be there next Thursday too,so if u wanna join us u are more than welcome,,,enjoy ur time in Cairo ;)

u can also join us for our Tuesday meeting,,,it is in week days but i guarantee that u will have a lot of friends there and a lot of Fun too ;)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=114266

Hi , My 8 year daughter has just started her piano lessons at the Helwan university in Zamalek.  Dr. Iptisam is person who is in the charge. You can talk to her about it.