Hola! Casa Mila pregunta

Hi, I am an American who will be in Barcelona with a friend from July 2-8. I have been to Barcelona several times so I am familiar with the city. But I absolutely cannot seem to accomplish one goal of mine via the web, so hoping someone here can help.

We want to go to the rooftop Casa Mila concert either fri or sat of that weekend, July 3 or 4, 2009. I am concerned if I wait til we are there, we will not get tickets, so I want to buy them advanced. Anyone know if/how that can be done?

If nothing else, I would pay an ex-pat there in Barcelona to go to Casa Mila and buy tickets for me, if this can be done. Any advice in this matter would be appreciated.

Gracias por leer!
Steve

Hello,

The only thing I could find for the concerts was from 2007, and the current website http://www.lapedreraeducacio.org/flash.htm does not seem to mention the concerts.  However, I will look into it and see what I can find out.  No promises, but I'll see what I can see.

Cheers,

Oreneta

Muchas gracias! Much appreciated.

De res.

OK, they are doing the concerts, only in July, and the tickets go on sale around the middle of June, you can buy them on line at the Pedrera website.

Sorry for the delay, but there is the info anyway.

Gracias mucho, pero me puede dar el URL specifico? The specific web site where I buy tickets?
Steve

http://www.lapedreraeducacio.org/flash.htm

This should do it, or you can google casa mila, or La Pedrera....

They have quite a cool site.

Gracias, otra vez!

The Casa Mila is owned by a savings bank, Catalunya Caixa.  I went to their website and found a listing for the concerts (Nits de l'estiu a la Pedrera) but could find no way to buy tickets online.  Note, however that Friday will be 1 July and Saturday 2 July.  There is no concert on 3 July which is a Sunday.  On 1 & 2 July the performers will be Horacio Fumero and Pedro Javier Gonzalez.  They don't make it easy.  Perhaps you have to get the tickets at the door.  Maybe your hotel could help you?