My 1st visit to Indonesia

hello

i would like to have some information's about Indonesia from natives or expats there...i like to meet new ppl from there...wanna know where to stay,how is the ppl there? the good area to live?
coz am planing to move to Asia..so i will see how it goes in Indonesia 1st .....

thanks

You're definitely welcome to Indonesia. People here are nice and what is your purpose of moving to Asia?

hi Chrispanjaitan
am looking for stress less country...wanna live in a beautiful country were the ppl r nice and humble,plus amazing nature.... that's what i heard about Indonesia ..

One thing for sure, Indonesian people are nice and the nature is amazingly beautiful. If you enjoy doing adventurous things such as climbing and hiking, there are many mountains here that you climb up and of course your climbing will be paid off once you have reached the summit. My country is wonderful Fariss. Come over here and experience it yourself:)

i am counting the days brother.... every time i saw photos of Indonesia...i say 2 ma self..i must live there..not only visit...

Okay, I look forward to meeting you here in Indonesia (Bali)

Hey faris,,
Indonesia is full of humble ppl, amazing nature, delicious foods, u'll love indonesia as much as i do... But the traffic is stressful, hiring a driver will helpful instead of driving by ur self
Am in the riyadh at the moment, i miss my country:(
But i bet u'll have a good time there in indonesia

Good luck;)

Hi, hope you will come to indonesia soon. where is you consider to visit? java,bali, lombok ? if you come to bali just send me email at [email protected] i like to meet people from different country and make friends.
about traffic that is for jakarta and surabaya,
people as same as your country or on the round of the word some people nice but some not.
hope you'll enjoy the journey
cheers,
Andre

[Moderated]

hi,
come come come,,, Indonesia is fabulous

hai fariss,what andre told u is true .Bali is a place to forget time n enjoy basking in the sun.

Andre maybe  could help u or maybe read a blog 'a newkit'in Bali there u get a step by step manual about blending in with the locals.Maybe Expat.com community can give a hand.

I might do the same cos I'm coming in may or July .My visit is more on community work for one week in Bali

Hope u're getting what u're looking for.

cheer

Fariss

Are you in town? Welcome mate..let me know if you in -would surely catch up