I'm Loan a Newbie here =)

My name is Loan and I'm newbie here in the community. Seems like joining this forum is fun and I'm sure I will meet new good friends here.
I worked in advertising agency during six years but decided to leave 2 months ago. Right now Im working at XOTour where I can learning more new things everyday and that is one of my favorite jobs when I was studying in high school :D.
I'm living in Ho Chi Minh city. If I can be of any help on this area, feel free to write your questions. If I do not know the answer, I can refer to those who are experts.
Honestly I am glad to be a part of here. Have a good day everyone!

Hi Loan !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi Loan !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks Armand :lol:

Welcome to ExpatBlog!

Sound you have a very good job now, I guess that your company arrange city tour for guests by motorbike with nice lady? :)

and most recommendation on Tripadvisor. Are you a tour guide

Cheers

Dent

Loan Tran wrote:

My name is Loan and I'm newbie here in the community. Seems like joining this forum is fun and I'm sure I will meet new good friends here.
I worked in advertising agency during six years but decided to leave 2 months ago. Right now Im working at XOTour where I can learning more new things everyday and that is one of my favorite jobs when I was studying in high school :D.
I'm living in Ho Chi Minh city. If I can be of any help on this area, feel free to write your questions. If I do not know the answer, I can refer to those who are experts.
Honestly I am glad to be a part of here. Have a good day everyone!

dent wrote:

Welcome to ExpatBlog!

Sound you have a very good job now, I guess that your company arrange city tour for guests by motorbike with nice lady? :)

and most recommendation on Tripadvisor. Are you a tour guide

Cheers

Dent

Hi Dent,
Yes we're #1 recommendation on Tripadvisor with beautiful women wear Ao Dai driving so we're very special :D.
I'm a security girl for tourist LOL :lol:. Just kidding, yes I'm a tour guide now. We're not opponent, aren't we? :P
Thanks for your warmly welcome with detail informations of my company! :D

Sure Loan,

Why we are opponent. We should help together right? And I may need your help. I am a founder of Travel Indochine, hope have chance to see you

Cheers!

dent wrote:

Sure Loan,

Why we are opponent. We should help together right? And I may need your help. I am a founder of Travel Indochine, hope have chance to see you

Cheers!

Hi Dent,
Thanks! It's great to learn more from you. Have a good day.