Looking for a translator

Hello.. My name is Jade. I am looking for a competent english/french spoken person to accompany me on appointments with the pole emploi and the c.a.f. My language skills are at a basic level and i dont feel confident to attend these appointments by myself. I would need someone who is confident to translate in both languages, and who can be trusted with any confidential information that may be discussed. Please contact me for more details.

Thank you...

Merci   Jade

Hello.. That's kind of you.. I will keep you in mind. Just getting myself organised..

Thanks again

Have a great weekend

Jade

Hey Jade !

When I was lost in NYC about ten years ago, I was really happy to find french people who helped me to fill the US forms properly. Now, I'm trying to do the same thing as often as possible.

I'll be glad to give you a hand, and to show you how to not going crazy with french forms. I know this kind of interview is pretty scary for foreign people, but there are some tips and tricks you have to know to succeed. I also can translate in both languages during your interviews.

It would be a pleasure to help you, please let me know if you still need help.

Btw, I was born and raised in Marseille, still living in the city.

Cya !

Jean.

Hi Jade,

I don't know if you are still looking for help, but if so, I am available. I'm American and have been through all the tedious paperwork procedures in France. And after years of it, I think I have finally got the hang of it.

Email me if you need anything.
[email protected]

Amanda