HI new to luxembourg

hi im new to luxembourg and looking to meet new people who are also in same situation. my french is very limited finding it difficult to meet new people. does anyone know whats the best way to meet people?

Welcome to Expat.com EmeliaP!

Where are you from?
Maybe that telling more about you will help in making friends.;)

Harmonie.

Hi!!

i am also new at Luxembourg, and i don't speak French...

i am Spanish, and i like meet people. (ahh, yes, i speak a little english) so we could talk.

hello, i'm also new here.  australian originally but have been overseas for 10 years.  living around neudorf/kirchberg.

love to find a french tutor, but also to meet some people for when the french / luxembourgish / german gets a little difficult

brighid

Hello,
I am new here in Luxemburg too (Dommeldange). I am from Madagascar but I lived in Germany. I am french speaker and I would like to make some friends here.. Spoken languages are: french, german, english, malagasy and I am learning luxemburgish

Hi and Welcome,

There area couple of websites you might want to have a look at.....

InternNations.com
meetup.com

They arrange events on a regular basis so that you can meet and make new friends:)

Hi !!! :)
I'm also new in Luxembourg, and also want to meet new people :) I like singing, going to the cine, having a drink with friends, and walming along, see you soon !!! :)

Maud ^^

Hi there:
There are lots of ways to meet new people. The museums in Luxembourg (4-5) open certain weeknights from 6pm with a DJ and drinks that go on until 11:00PM. Its a great way to meet new and young people. You could also join "Internations" another expat community that organizes frequent social events.

Hope this helps.