Quality place to print a big poster

looking for one inside Riyadh ,   i have big digital vector , i am looking to print it into a big poster , not usual paper print but a  high quality magazine like print 

anyone know such place , or something similar to it ?

example:
[img]this[/img]http://www.photoartomation.com/Images/Realism/Panoramic/02b_Panoramic-Poster-Print.jpg

alpagraphics. They have print shops all over.

borntobemild wrote:

alpagraphics. They have print shops all over.

thanks alot ,  i managed to find their website and phone number for khubar ,  i will call them and ask for riyadh's branch , i'd be happy if u have their address or their website

See how important is the online presence! And if something next that must be 'Facebook' presence. Just sharing a thought.

Check Nashr Printing Press , it's on Talateen Street (besides starbucks) and also on King Fahd Rd (opposite to Kingdom Tower) they definitely do the job.

Alphagraphics i think is at in Platinium Center, interesection of Al Ahsaa Street and Khurais Rd, (Malaz)

slyshooter wrote:

Check Nashr Printing Press , it's on Talateen Street (besides starbucks) and also on King Fahd Rd (opposite to Kingdom Tower) they definitely do the job.

Alphagraphics i think is at in Platinium Center, interesection of Al Ahsaa Street and Khurais Rd, (Malaz)

thanks man

If you're still looking for a print shop let me know. I work at one.

beezer wrote:

If you're still looking for a print shop let me know. I work at one.

yes man, i am , could you give me your website or location please
thanks   

followin-up:
the ones i went to were kind of crazy , one requested to have it PDF format ( ignoring the fact that pdf does compress the image)  the other printed me an A4 sample, the available paper quality doesnt last long.

hi

You can visit Solan center in Olaya- Dabab street

tel. 01-4648786 . It's old office.

check ur pm

I did not quite get what you wanted or needed, but are you looking for a print shop that will print the same quality as what you made, or are you asking if there are other softwares that could possibly help you produce/create your banner... hmmm..

Im reviving this topic in hope for fresh input from the new members...anything else to add guys?

I've just got a few A4 docs to print, nothing fancy like the above