Spacious room with view overlooking Danube

Hi everyone! I'm moving out of a lovely room in a shared house near River Park to live with some friends & posting on here to get the room deposit back (as I'm leaving before the lease is up!) The room is very spacious with a lovely room of Bratislava and the Danube. It is fully furnished with a double bed. The bathroom has just been redone (2 weeks ago!) so is brand new, and the kitchen is fully equipped. The location is lovely, very quiet and just five minutes from Park Kultury tram stop with excellent transport links (Trams 1, 4, 5, 9, 12, 17 & buses), it is 2 minutes from Novy Most and the town centre. Lovely, English speaking landlady! Price is 290 everything included.  Please message me to arrange a time to look around. The room will be available from the end of October. Thanks :-)

Hi rosharber,

You should post your advert in the Bratislava classifieds > accommodation section - room for rent.

Thank you.

Hi,
Have you found someone for your room, since I am looking to rent it?
Please reply, since time is of essence to me ?
Thanks
Pavlin

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! No, I have just got back from a trip and am arranging viewings now! When would be convenient for you? I am free after 6 Monday, Wed and Friday and after 7.30 on Thursday.

Ros