Crazy About Travelling!!

Hi All,

I'm new member here...:)
My Name is Ikawari,i'm working in Singapore Medical Equipment Company in Jakarta.
I like singing,cooking & Yes..i'm crazy about travelling!
So,hope i can find some nice people for friend here & maybe also for travelling partner as well;)

Cheers,
Ikawari

Hi and welcome.
I'm married with a young kid so my travelling is over for a good few years but good luck finding friends.

Hi Ikawari, I also enjoy travelling. Travelling gives me the chance to get to know the place where i travel to. Hope we can share good things on travelling here. :)

mas fred wrote:

Hi and welcome.
I'm married with a young kid so my travelling is over for a good few years but good luck finding friends.

I See Mas Fred,Thanks

Chrispanjaitan wrote:

Hi Ikawari, I also enjoy travelling. Travelling gives me the chance to get to know the place where i travel to. Hope we can share good things on travelling here. :)

My pleasure Chris...Have U been in Vietnam?

Not yet.. have you?

Hi Ika, please let me know if you wanna take your holiday to Bali!
I been working in Hospitality industry for over 10 years since just finished from college and worked in the cruise ship line asia & europe, visiting over 50 countries. now finally i landed and live in bali! but my parents is still in jakarta.

so, hope you enjoy your life in Jakarta!

Hi Ikawari,
Im browsing this forum for the first time and saw that u're new here too. My name is Myriam and I come from a beautiful region located very much far away from here. Im also fond of travelling and discovering new horizons, one of the reasons why Im here right now. Maybe we could meet sometimes and get to know each other. Would be nice to discuss with nice people. Hope to hear from u!
Myriam

Hi Ikawari:

Welcome ! I love travelling too. Been living in Jakarta since March 2011. I try my best to do short trails once in a while, thanks to my busy job here. Recently i visited krakatau and bandung. Wish to meet like minded friends to stay on top.

PM if you are interested.

Jose Langkeru wrote:

Hi Ika, please let me know if you wanna take your holiday to Bali!
I been working in Hospitality industry for over 10 years since just finished from college and worked in the cruise ship line asia & europe, visiting over 50 countries. now finally i landed and live in bali! but my parents is still in jakarta.

so, hope you enjoy your life in Jakarta!

Hi Jose,

Glad to hear that....sure, i will let you know if i wanna take Holiday in Bali.
I guess u're such a great guide....Hehe
So,if someday u visit ur parent in Jakarta,just let me know..Maybe we can have a cup of coffee here

Cheers!

A new, upcoming destination you guys may wanna try is the Gilis located off Lombok, and most accessible by speedboats from Bali. Great stuff...stretches of white sands, tri-coloured water and friendly locals :) it makes for a picture-perfect holiday!

Hai Ika, have you come and visited Cimaja and sawarna? you must try those place, you can learn to surf or just relax and sun bathing on the white sandy beach, seeing sunrise at cimaja and sunset at sawarna will make you go home with deep impress and unforgetable...

hello everyone;)
hello everyone, In the coming days, I will visit Indonesia."Business trip"
and I will be my stay in Jakarta only.for a month or more,
sometimes,I have free time during the week and weekend,
I would like to identify the person, he should have experience in touring in Jakarta. In terms of places, restaurants and tourist sites and entertainment..

for all friendliness, TOBTOK