Yoga in RAK?

Hi All,

In a few weeks time I will be joining my hubby in RAK!
Since I'm planning to follow a Yoga teacher course in India next year, I would love to attend as many yoga classes I can to prepare myself.

Unfortunately, searching the internet does not help me... it mostly shows people asking the same question! So I was hoping that someone who already lives in RAK could tell me what the situation is there!

Also, any tips how to enjoy RAK would be great since I have no idea!

Thanks so much!
And who knows, we might meet soon!

Eva

Hi Eva,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Eva

We will have "power yoga" classes in Swiss Fit 'n' Slim Center in October. To book a class you can contact me. My name is Claudia, I'm the manager.
(moderated: no free ads on the forum please)

Best regards

Claudia

Hi Christine,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Eva

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for your response!

I will keep an eye on your website to see when you will have these yoga classes and as soon as I arrive I will try one!

Hope to see you soon.

Eva

As I thought unfortunately the Yoga scene in RAK is not very active...

So I might get my teacher degree soon so I can start to teach some classes for all interested!

With love,
Eva

Here, I am in Ras Al Khaima  and m a certified yoga instructor. Might me m already late for you but early for new practitioner. Contact at [email protected].

Hello Eva,

Where are you staying in RAK? Maybe I can help you.

Nice day
Arlette

Eva.A.S wrote:

Hi All,

In a few weeks time I will be joining my hubby in RAK!
Since I'm planning to follow a Yoga teacher course in India next year, I would love to attend as many yoga classes I can to prepare myself.

Unfortunately, searching the internet does not help me... it mostly shows people asking the same question! So I was hoping that someone who already lives in RAK could tell me what the situation is there!

Also, any tips how to enjoy RAK would be great since I have no idea!

Thanks so much!
And who knows, we might meet soon!

Eva

Hi Eva and Arlette

I have just moved (today) to RAK and would love to find out more about what is going on and hopefully join some like minded people in the practise of yoga....

If anyone could help, that would be great!

Thanks

Katie

Dear All
Yoga sessions are held every sunday & tuesday at golf course club al hamra in the games room.
Timings are 7pm to 8.15p.m.
You all are welcome to attend.
For any further queries you can mail me at [email protected]
Hope to c u all soon.
Kind Regards
Mitali

Hello mitali17.

You should post the advert in the Yoga classes in Ras al Khaimah section. It may be helpful.

Thanks

Karen :)

Can u tell me yoga classes in rak

mitali17 wrote:

Dear All
Yoga sessions are held every sunday & tuesday at golf course club al hamra in the games room.
Timings are 7pm to 8.15p.m.
You all are welcome to attend.
For any further queries you can mail me at [email protected]
Hope to c u all soon.
Kind Regards
Mitali

Please check your inbox, Mitali :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

SushiFee wrote:

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

Dear Sushifee,

I already inboxed you several times and do not understand why you do not reply to my messages !?

Please take note that we are not supposed to make ads here! There is the Business Directory if you want to recommend companies or organizations.

By the way, Mitali is still on vacation and will not be back till next month!

Cheers
Arlette

Hi!! I am very interested in Yoga classes.. and seriously looking. Im not sure if Bikram Yoga would exist here in RAK, but any form would be good for now. PLEASE HELP!!!!!  :)

Hello and welcome to rak-expats, Saimaa  :)

There is information higher up in this conversation. Did you read the whole conversation?

Have a nice evening
Arlette

Thank you!! yes I believe I did... But mittali was contacted by me in october when i arrived here (via email) she replied saying she was out of town and would contact me when she gets back... but nothing till January... I really need this.. just homesick and my new job involves ZERO amount of activity. So please do let me know of any other alternative routes to Yoga here...I need to lose weight, iimprove my health and stamina and de-stress.

Thanks! :)))

Yes I am unfortunately in the same case... still awaiting her email.
Are you living in Al Hamra or in Rak?

Yes in al hamra. What type of yoga is she helping u with..?

Oh I'm not into yoga, tried it a few years ago but didn't like it. I contacted her for general information :)

Hahaha. Thats unexpected. :)

@mitali17 I have sent you email please

Hello Maec,

Welcome on board !

Please check the dates before you post. That member hasn't been on the forum for the past 9 years or so now.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed