Hello - looking for a driving instructor in Salalah

Hi

I have been in Salalah for abot 3 months on and off and need to learn to drive.Does anyone know of an English speaking driving intructor?

Thanks,

JN

hi jn how are you . this is bharat from muscat . if you have uk driving license you doesnt need to give test here . you can convert it to omani driving license.if not you have to go for driving test .

if Indian...and have Indian licence, then no slope / drum test, just the road test.

instructors vise.... me n my wife recently got our licenses after training from 1 person itself....he is a nice chap, but very busy guy, doesnt take many students.

if interested for sure, i can give his number.

Hi Everybody,

I am moving to Salalah soon, having UAE driving licence.
Do any one know if it can be converted to Oman licence or have to go through driving test being Indian national.

Thanks
dddr

dddr wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I am moving to Salalah soon, having UAE driving licence.
Do any one know if it can be converted to Oman licence or have to go through driving test being Indian national.

Thanks
dddr

Hi all,

I think If you have UAE driving licence you can drive in Oman and no need to change to Omani licence.

But if you need to change try to go ROP they will guide you if there is any test or you can keep you  driving licence as  it is just go and make renew in UAE :)

BEST REGARDS
AMMAR

Thanks Ammar, will contact ROP and see how it goes...

Regards,
dddr

any luck.?!!

i need driving tutor number may you please give me....

@abid_ckp > this is an old topic. You may start a new thread with a proper introduction on the forum.

Wherw in salalah

@Dr Sumit

hi

Me from Salalah, are in Salalah, if your driving instructor in Salalah please share his number

Dr Nimna

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Dr Nimna

Welcome on board !

Since you are new, please note that we recommend that you check the date before posting. The member Dr Sumit has posted back then in 2011 and has not logged in for the past 8 years.

Please reach out for members on recent threads only so that you may get a response.

Thank you,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed