English speaking expats in Krivoy Rog???

I would like to meet and visit with english speaking expats in Krivoy Rog. I am back and forth from USA. I have apartment on Gagarina area.

Hi , I'm Dave .
I live in Krivoy rog .
Just tell me what you want to know ?
Maybe see you soon :)

Hi,
I didn't really want to know anything. I just wanted to know if there are any other english speaking guys in KR. I thought it would be nice to meet, have coffee and get acquainted. My woman speaks a little english but is learning. I speak a little russian and am learning. Not a lot of english speaking folks that I have met.
Anyway, I am in states now taking care of some biz and family issues, but will be back in KR on November 27th.
Art

OK Mate , You Have a place near Hotel Aurora Nice , close to McDonald's . My wife's Mum works in the Plaza behind McDonald's .
My Wife's English is amazing now ,But my Russian is still at a low level , but I get by OK . It would be nice to meet up sometime .
I do not Know any other expats here . It would be nice to talk real English . Get ready for the COLD weather !!!
Hopefully see you soon :)

hi dave I am going to make a visit to ukraine sometime in may
your a painter me to do you do this work in ukraine?
you can contact me [email protected]
I forgot my name is paul and i am retired

Hi Dave ... I'm an American living in Kryvyi Rih (Krivoy Rog). Send me your mobile number and we can get together for coffee or a beer ... Gaumarjos

Gregory Alonzo

098-752-79-35

[email protected]

Hi to you :) /
Sorry I've not been online for a long time .
We did buy a house in the country side out side of krivoy rog and
found endless problems .
Internet Just one lol .
A cool beer sounds great :)
[email protected]

hi i am interested in moving to krivyv rog and would be interested in any advice you could give me

Hi I live in Krivoy Rog, actually, it is Kryvyi Rich in Ukrainian.
I spit my time between this city, kyiv and Los Angeles. How can I help you?

hi my girlfriend lives quiet near to you, i just spent 2 weeks in krivyv rog my first time there but my 6th time in ukraine. i was basically after any information about custom clearance by road as i plan to drive in with my 2 dogs when i come to live. how did you end up in krivyv rog?

I have no idea about clearing your dogs through Ukrainian customs, sorry. I will make some inquiries for you. I have been traveling back and forth from LA to Kyiv for better than 10 years. I imported Ukrainian vodka to California. I have business investments in Kryvyi Rih and my wife is originally from this city.

Hi. Sorry to jump in on this Krivoy Rog related thread, but I'm trying to find out where I can study Russian language in the city. My friend there has been asking around but hasn't been able to pin down anything definite. I tried searching the Internet but I couldn't find anything.

Previously, I studied in Odessa.

I will be visiting Krivoy Rog more frequently in the near future. But if I can't study there, it will cause problems.

Can anyone help? Thanks a lot in advance!

You can use books, you tube and do self study. I'm sure someone will be willing to help you.

I've been doing that for 5 years. I need proper formal study to progress at a realistic pace.

hi where are you from watsong?

Hi. I'm from England. I tend to move around quite a bit as I'm in the Air Force. I'm going to be in Krivoy Rog some time this summer.

Im intending to visit krivoy rog next month. Can anyone tell me the best way to get there from London. Thanks