Furniture

Hi All,

Any good furniture shop recommendations? Looking for stylish beds, nice sofas, coffee tables etc.

I'd also be interested in meeting furniture makers who come recommended, if anyone knows any.

I tried finding a place called lovely home (Rose Hill) is there a web site?

any other info is much appreciated, THANKS!

Lovely Home is a good shop with modern furniture. but I'm not sure they have a website.

advocat333 wrote:

Hi All,

Any good furniture shop recommendations? Looking for stylish beds, nice sofas, coffee tables etc.

I'd also be interested in meeting furniture makers who come recommended, if anyone knows any.

I tried finding a place called lovely home (Rose Hill) is there a web site?

any other info is much appreciated, THANKS!

Regards,

Damian

Lovely Home is in Belle Rose towards Rose Hill, before you reach Pepsi. It's to your right if your are travelling from St Jean, QB. Yes they have nice stuff there. You need a contact for lovely home?

hi teak world, at quatres bornes; i've had a nice feeling about his cool world :)

cheers
Islander

If you log on to lexpressproperty.com, they have a section called build and decorate, which has a comprehensive list of all interior design shops, furniture makers, stockiest of linen etc. Happy decorating!

Thank you for all your helpful comments!

Check the prodeco.mu

[Moderated: no free ads on the forum plz]

Hi everyone, has anyone been sucessful in finding the details on the supplier "Lovely Home" yet ?  I am trying to source furniture to furnish an apartment in Tamarin Bay and need some good recommendations

hi to all I personally recommend toget a good furniture maker by the way I can recommend good one plz does message me private and good price with quality

Hi, does anyone know of a good furniture designer in Mauritius who can produce high quality, contemporary furniture? A few really nice furniture stores here, but very expensive.Thanks

Hello,
I can advice you furniture makers. They use different wood and make furniture in absolutely different styles. But design you have to suggest yours. It can be just image from internet. They have years of experience, so you not be worry about quality.
Send me a mssg for contact

Hi,

I can recommend a local carpenter (Patrick on 7610963).

Shops are a little hit and miss although Yumi stock some quality teak furniture but best to wait for their end of year sale if you can.

Cheers

Thanks Olga. Would love to get some contact details please

Thanks JJK!

Hi All i need a good and not expensive carpenter for book shelves and a sliding door etc  in the north. Can anyone recommend one please?

Hello Imuir,

Welcome to Expat.com.

This is an old, inactive thread.

Please create a new thread on the Mauritius forum so that your query gains more visibility.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com