The 2nd Weekly Meeting :) Tuesday 20th Sep

The weekly meeting will be held in Hotel Novotel Cairo El Borg,3 Saray El Gezirah, Zamalek roof cafe
The meeting is for everyone would love to talk, listen, for old members and new ones :)

We will discuss everything, new ideas for regular meetings, solve any problems for anyone, help any one to get along the community, socialize , exchanging ideas about organizing more events, gatherings and parties ;)

The second meeting will be on Tuesday,20th of September, at the Novotel El Borg hotel roof top, it's a nice view, very easy to reach, almost in down town (but don't worry, not in Tahrir square)
find the location here:

http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-6600-no … tion.shtml

The hotel located next to the Opera house,easy to reach easy to ask,,,,the prices for drinks starting around 15 e.g to around 35 e.g (NO MINIMUM CHARGE)

The meeting will start at 7,30PM and will end at 11PM

This weekly meeting also related to Cairo CouchSurfing weekly meeting,,,,,it will be a lot of ppl a lot of FUN :D

Hope to see everyone....
Thank you all

Mahmoud Soliman

mahmoud, u can update us with the new meeting on the same previous event of "The Weekly Meeting :) The start will be this Tuesday 13th Sep" instead of creating new event everytime, as it will be easier for u and the members too

Well, actually you are doing a great job, Novotel roof is marvellous and the ppl of couchsurfing are very nice, it is very nice to make mix between expats and couchsurfing event.

Am in mahmoud, so be ready to laugh and enjoy fun like the previous meeting as it was one of the best:)
see u soon

thank u ya yassoooo for ur great support :D
and i wanna make in this way coz a lot of things i will discuss with u when i see u in this Tuesday isa ;)

waiting to see u all :)

mr.hatahitos wrote:

thank u ya yassoooo for ur great support :D
and i wanna make in this way coz a lot of things i will discuss with u when i see u in this Tuesday isa ;)

waiting to see u all :)

i am in ))))

am in . :) ,, thnx hatahitos 4 ur great meetings .. :)

Thank u very much man ;)

& waiting to see u all this Tuesday,Same place :)

waiting to see u all tomorrow ;)

mr.hatahitos wrote:

waiting to see u all tomorrow ;)

:one

i am in

Waiting to see u all tonight :D

IT was really really a gr8888888 NIGHT :D
MORE than 70 ppl attend

Waiting to see u all in the next one

Thank u mahmoud, it was great meeting man, tons of ppl were there, the previous location was better than this one, but still the place rocks man

hi guys.. its the second meeting i read about how great it is but i dont really know what do you actually do there :) do you have any photos from these outings? what is average age of ppl.. which nationality dominates? more men or women? anything that would tell me what to expect. thanks!

Magda, it was amazing, and the ppl are super nice and funy, the place is amazing, and we are enjoying fun, playing and chatting and knowing amazing ppl
I already sent u PM concerning the pix and about the details of the meeting

Mahmoud, don't know if you can post the pix here, if u will do it,just post one pic, which we were raising our hands on it and jumping, this is the only pic that u can post it here, as some expats need to see it and to know how was the outing

mr.hatahitos wrote:

IT was really really a gr8888888 NIGHT :D
MORE than 70 ppl attend

Waiting to see u all in the next one

Yeaaaah ,,, thnx mahmoud for this super night :D ,, u break the score this time ;) ..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=237148546338146&set=a.237110663008601.70709.100001290072226&type=1

nice to meet you all,i'm Mohamed from Cairo and i would like to share you outings.I think it will be a good chance to know other ppls. could you PLZ inform me with the upcoming date?

U ARE MORE THAN WELCOME,,,,,come and join us for tomorrow and every Tuesday :Dhttps://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=111402

hi there,

is it still on every Tuesday?