To Expats on Phuket: are you interested to meet up? (btw I'm happily)

Warm hello to all expats on Phuket,

Is any one interested to meet up?

I'm happily married by the way, this is just to set up things straight.

OK look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

M-F

Hello how are you ,I'm wita and I come from bali I have a plan to go to thailand on this december hopefully we could be friend then

Have a nice day

Of course. May be you like to subscribe to Chicky net also. A net work of woman through out Thailand. Otherwise:

call me: 0857931468

skype me: lefebvresar

e-mail me: [email protected] (mentioning that we met on Expat.com)

What will be up to in Thailand? Any plan to work?

Hello MarieFrance
J'ai aussi vu que tu étais prof de yoga :) une activité que j'aime bcp!

Just in case you prefer  english:

I've seen that you'd like to meet expat people. Well I'm a brand new expat girl from Switzerland (in fact I'm both French and Swiss). I'm now living in Kata Beach, and I'd like to meet people living on the "island" as well. So I'm writing you this post...
I've also seen that you're a yoga teacher :) I use ti do some and really enjoyed it!
I look forward to ear from you
Regards,
Lili

Hi Salmacat,

Yes we can meet up. Tonight a few expats girl are meeting in Phuket town at 7pm at le cafe.

Let's email via: [email protected]

It is easier...

Oh skype: lefebvresar

See you soon

Hi,
I moved here from South Africa in June and live in Kathu. I am keen to meet new people. I am a 63 (going on 36!) year old male. I am a retired mining engineer (plus MBA) who spent most of my life as a mining analyst in stockbroking. My interests are golf, motor cycling, reading, good Thai meals and drinks with friends. 
My email address is: [email protected]

Hilton

Hi Marie-France,

Do you live in Phuket town?  I'd be happy to meet up for a cafe some morning.  Email me at [email protected].  I live in Rawai, and go back and forth between there and Paris every 6 months.

-Bill