Event Sep 20th Tues - Meeting for beer and food

Hiya all,

As I see lots of peeps eager to meet up, but no one pulling the trigger, there we go =) I propose a gathering to know each other Žround a table filled with beers and foods!

WHEN: Tuesday Sep 20th at 20:30
WHERE: Right outside of metro statation of "Bilbao" (line 1, light blue)
WHAT: We go to Cervezería LŽEurope, C/ Cardenal Cisneros Nº 19, which is 5 mins walk from the metro, with a lot of beers to choose among and nice foods to share in big rations, cheap enough for groups
HOW: If you are attending, reply to this thread. IŽll send my contact details by private message to atendees, so you can poke me on the cellphone if you get lost, are late, or whatever.

As it is midweek, I assume most peeps have something to do the day after (including myself), so I do not plan on finishing super late. The thing is, letŽs get out together, know each other and have some fun around drinks and foods.

Hope to see ya soon!

Javier

sticked !

well, sounds great! I am in :)

haha excellent someone actually organising something; good man. i'm in

Nightmare don't arrive until the 24th so just miss you guys - but would love to be involved in future things.

Also I was trying to see if anyone was about next Sunday for a spot of Tapas out and about. Trying to organise with a few people on another forum. Let me know if you would be interested and will pass over the details once I have a place sorted.

Thanks

Alex

Hey Alex,

Welcome aboard, itŽs a shame you cannot join this one, but sure we will try gather up now and then, so thereŽs be more chances

Keep us updated Žbout your tapas meeting heh, you can prolly count me in once you got the details =)

Cheers,
Javier

Awesome, can't wait to meet some new people! See you Tues!

Well, as you know that life is like manipulation so I traveled to so many places during the summer time so now am back to Spain where I was living before. And also now I need to greet to friends, because after the family friends are the second. Even there are some friends are more than family. So I just want to say hello to all members including those who are ready to wlcome me. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry I won't be present as I have been one asking for this kind of event, so I hope there will be other ones in the future.
Have good fun.

Hi Javier,

Hope your meet up went well?

As promised the plans for Sunday are Plan is La Panza es Primero at 14.00. Its just around the corner from the Chueca metro station on C/ Libertad 33.

Its can get busy so looking to book a table to be safe. If anyone is interested please send me a message to let me know and I will get you a seat booked. There are a few of us already but would be cool to get a really decent size group together.

Thanks

Alex

Hello HI,
My name is newabrefa,

Is there any expat members living in Andalucia? I also living in Andalucia Jaén one city is called Linares very beautyful place. I am looking for some one who will acompany me to strow a bit or sit down and take some drinks. Also you can invite me to your place for the same if you like and I will inmediatly respond and reply. Hope to hear from you soon.

IŽll think about it, but its possible that I went

Hi!

IŽm Miguel Angel, from Madrid.

Some people from the expat-forum are planning to meet up in Madrid this Sunday around 18:00. The idea is "language interchange" and meet new people.

If you have interest, just email me to [email protected] for more details (or GTalk or Google+).

ItŽs open to everyone!

Looking forward to see you soon.

Cheers.

Miguel Angel.

Hi,

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it, but I'd like to.

Mabamaba,I'm on it about this Sunday.

Sandra