Job Search Advice?

Hello,

I am an American who may be relocating to Mexico City come the new year. I have lived in Mexico before, however I would like to know how I go about job searching there. I know teaching ESL is my best bet, however I really do NOT want to teach ESL unless it is in an elementary school Monday-Friday. If anyone knows of any that will consider an American, please let me know. I have experience working with children.

Also, if anyone knows of any regular business companies in which I can apply, I would greatly appreciate it. I even would work as a secretary/admin. asst. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish & a Paralegal Degree. I am open to any entry-level position, especially one in which I can use my English.

I understand that there is the visa process & the pay will not be high, I am just looking to earn enough to live comfortably and I would split the living expenses with another.

Muchas gracias!

Hola !!

I am belgian and i am working for a college in DF.
They are looking for some people to work in public relations, reception and other as a doorman.

The salary : 15 000 pesos
The timetable : from monday to friday 8.00-5.00 and saturday 9.00-1.00
Start to work as soon as posible
Deadline to enter the CV : 15-10-2011
Details: Good presentation and experience

Call me or text me if you have any question or if you are interested.

Elodie Delvaux

I am interested, however I will not be available until January 2012. Will they be hiring then? Is it okay if my CV is an American version or can someone help me make a Mexican one? Thank you.

Hey,

I will check if there is a problem for the date. I think its quite late, but anyway, better to ask.

You can send me your cv in english, I have no problem.

There is my mail where you can contact me directly
[email protected]

See you !!