How long it takes for family visa?

Dear Friends

I would like to thank the members who made my first week in Riyadh quite pleasant.
      I have got my Iqama today, going for opening bank account tomorrow.       

I will apply for family visa now.Appreciate if members can share their experience on how long it takes for the family visa to be issued.Any suggestions/tips are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

ame

issuing a family visa is a one day task..

there is one form that needs to be filled out, consult your government relations officer for that, pay 2000 SR fees in a bank, get a salary certificate from the company, get it attested from the chamber of commerce, then you need your bachelors degree, attested by the cultural attache of the saudi embassy in your home country.

depending up your religion/nationality you might also be required to produce a marriage certificate, translated and attested by the cultural attache at the saudi embassy in your home country. You will anyways need this when your wifegoes to stamp her visa, so better do it prior and go with at when getting the visa issued.

Submit all these documents and they issue you the visa same time. again, confirm, based on your country .. you may or may not need to submit it to the foriegn ministry. then just wait a week, and apply for the visa stamping in our home country

Good Luck !

There are also the medicals before and after you arrive as well as birth certificates, childrens birth certs and a marriage certificate.

It is not difficult but the paperwork can draw things out. To be safe use a visa agent that has been approved by the saudi ministry.