Mauritian scuba diving clubs

Are there any scuba diving clubs in Mauritius? To be clear, I'm not asking about scuba diving centres or hotels offering the opportunity to dive which are numerous on the island, but specific clubs that have Mauritian and ex-pat members, perhaps with a club house and their own dive boat?
Thanks in anticipation.

Yes, i'm interested too :)

Yes indeed there is a great club which I belong to called the Mauritius Underwater Group (MUG) for short.
The clubhouse is on Railway Road in Phoenix (opposite Jumbo)) and they have a social night every Tuesday night and dives throughout the week.

They are a member of BSAC and offer many of the BSAC training courses which are done by the club's own intructors.

Check out the website at www.mug.mu. They are also on fb

Bernadine wrote:

Yes indeed there is a great club which I belong to called the Mauritius Underwater Group (MUG) for short.
The clubhouse is on Railway Road in Phoenix (opposite Jumbo)) and they have a social night every Tuesday night and dives throughout the week.

They are a member of BSAC and offer many of the BSAC training courses which are done by the club's own intructors.

Check out the website at www.mug.mu. They are also on fb

Thank you for sharing. On the railway road towards the church?Whereabout?

Many thanks Bernadine - that's very useful to know.

Hi there,

[moderated]

Have a good one!

sharkbait wrote:

Hi there,

[Moderated]

Have a good one!

It is still a diving center and you are doing pure promotion ..... there is a business section for that !

Here's the link to register on the business forum:

Biz directory>leisure>sports activities