Job seeker

hi all,
     i am a new member here and its quite interesting because from here you can get some ideas that were looking for as an expat.
by the way,i am looking for a new job as my contract will end on february 2012 with transferable iqama.is there any job openings here?:)

Dear Ronalyn,
What is your experience?

a pleasant day to you...thank you for the reply.actually,i had a medical background which i can be use for assisting basic medical care,i was a cashier in a merchandising dept.,i became food server,store keeper,porter,and housekeeper as well..i have good qualities that may interest to the employer which will signify to a development and through the progressive future:)

did you try approaching the medical cities in riyadh?

Salman

Dear Ronalyn,
Sounds interesting. Apply in Kingdom Holding (either Women Kingdom or Kingdom Hospital).

thnk you guys for the ideas i will try to inquire there its just happen its my 2nd release here in the kingdom so i am looking for a company who will shoulder the payment well..tnx anyway!

Hi Ronalyn

Welcome to the blog. Put your CV into hospital HR (human resourse) departments or medical clinics if you want to go back into a medical environment. They always need store staff, billings staff, etc. The porter, housekeeping jobs are very poorly paid and I wouldnt like you to try any of them.

I wish you luck

check this website
www.bayt.com
also search in google for "jobs in the gulf" and "jobs in saudi arabia" you will get a list of recruitment websites,

start applying there
hope you find one.

thank you guys may god bless u all

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]