Nightlife and good place for Parties

Hi All,

I am looking for information on nightlife in bahrain and also some places where one can hangout on weakends for parties(dance)

Thanks in advance.

Hi Gaurav and welcome to Expat.com!

A little introduction maybe?

Harmonie.:)

Hi Gaurav and welcome to the forum,

I use to party and club a lot 10 years back when I was in Bahrain !
Now I'm getting a little too old for clubs (other customers always think I'm the manager :p), a little too deaf to have discussions in a night club and a little too wise to go for social drinking :p

In Bahrain you have a lot of places to go out, mostly around Adliya, Diplomatic Area and Juffair. A few decent pubs like JJ's or Sherlock Holmes, some nice hotel bars where you can dance, many of them accomodate live bands on weekends. A few night clubs also are here to entertain you.
The problem is that each place has a specific atmosphere, type of customers, style of music and one will love a place the other one will hate !

Maybe you can try to buy the "Timeout Bahrain" magazine. You will find some inputs. Usually they describe the place, the atmosphere, the prices also, then you have to go for a live test :D

If you don't want to spend a couple of dinars, you can also check HERE you will find a lot of informations.

Enjoy your nightlife !!!

\o/
.O
/ )

Olivier

Thanks a lot dear for your valuable inputs.

Regards

Dear Harmonie/All,

My name is Gaurav and i am indian national belong to delhi recently got shifted to bahrain on official assingment. i am social person like to make friends, fun & party.

Regards

Hi GAURAV + OLIVIER :):):) - `mE TOO new to Bahrain  :cool: ,,  that was so helpful Olivier - specialy that Magazine idea ,, much appreciated :)

Hi Ameen and welcome to the forum,

Happy I could help a little !
Marhaba bik fi'l Bahrain (Be welcome in bahrain)
Enjoy your life here and tell us about your nightlife experiences !!!
What are the bars / clubs you liked you disliked and why... I'm sure this will help the others :D

That's the spirit  :cheers:

Cheers

Olivier

Yesterday night i visited Cocoon Bar in Best westren hotel juffair.
Nice expat crowd with good music which really make you shake your legs.

I request if other members also share the experience.

Because i am new to Bahrain so if somebody is planning for party please inform me also(if dont mind, could be a better company

Regards