Thesis Makes Me Crazy. What Should I Do?

I am a university student starting my fourth year. I plan to graduate next year, but something makes it seems hard to do my final thesis. Fortunately, in my department, the students can choose whether making the thesis or not to graduate. The students who choose not to make the thesis, will get some more courses and trainings. Th problem is, some lecturers suggest me to make the thesis to graduate though it might be hard for me, it'll take more time to graduate, aproximately june 2013, they said the thesis is essensial if I want to continue my study abroad. Yet other lecturers told me to take the non-thesis path, it'll make me graduate in June 2012, they also told me that it won't matter if I decide to continue my study abroad. I want to continue my study abroad, is the thesis essensial to continue my study? Will it matter for my future education if I choose to not making the thesis? Thank you so much for you guys for giving me some clues about this. GBU.

Start by chilling out.
Then start again but leave the stress at home.

A thesis isn't that hard really.
Sort out your subject, resreach it (keeping notes and refs to supporting work) and off you go.

Easier now because you have search tools on the internet to play with.
It's all out there for you. All you need to do is express your idea.

I have to agree with Mas Fred, here (you do get around, ya :)).

Anyway, thesis is indeed important. Especially if you want to study abroad. Parroting Mas Fred above, it's no longer really that hard to do with the current abundance of information in the Internet. (I remember my nightmares making mine back in 97. >Ugh!<)

What you'll find REALLY challenging later on is the "Thesis Court", where your thesis (and you) will be "butchered" by the honorable lecturers.

But if you prepare well, really know what you're doing when composing the thesis and have confident in it, you'll be fine.

Good luck, ya!

exactly bluebeetle.. maximize the power of the internet to help yourself..