Job for English or German speakers

I am looking for a person who can teach my little children English or German language. I do not need only professional teacher, it can be any person who  speak correct language and have good contact with little children.
This job can be suitable for students who want work in free time.
tel +372 58143080

Hi Viking26 and welcome to Expat.com!

I may suggest you to take a look at the Estonia classifieds > extra teaching section, you may also post an advert there.

Harmonie.:)

Hi there! I am from the Uk and will be moving to Tallinn in march next year permanently ! I currently work in the Uk in teaching and would be interested in this position if it could wait until I re locate in march 2012.

Please message back if you would be interested and have any questions.

Thanks

Adam

Hi,

I am very interested in this position. I am from the United States and have had experience with children my whole life from babysitting to volunteering and so on.  Thanks!

Hello,

I am from India and quite fluent in English and also good with children. I presently live in kehra, so Tallinn is just a train ride away.

If the offer still stands kindly send some more details.

Thanks

BR,
Pallavi

Good day Mr/Mrs
My name is Sylvester am 30 years old single from Nigeria but am currently basing in Russia Moscow now. please i am kindly seeing for your help to help me get a Job, am ready to do any Job. please here is my Email....   [email protected]
FACEBOOK....   facebook.com/eregare.sylvester

Best Regard
Sylvester