Playing football

Hi,

Does anyone here play football at all? I don't want anything particularly competitive, just a kick about or 6a-side.

Cheers.

likeswise. just got here from england and would love to know if there are any teams or places to have a kick around. let me know! george

Sign me up - let me know if you guys find anything!

Cheers,

Simon

i'm also in, preferably around District 1. if there's enough interest, i can try to form a pickup group and see if we can rent out a field at least once a week...

I live near district 1 so that is fine for me. Let us know if anything gets arranged.

I live in District 1, near KFC.

I m ready to play football ;)

Let me know too if a match is organised

hey guys! any soccer around here?

Hey dudes,
Seemingly like the rest of you im from d1 and itching to play some footy.  Im very far from good, but I love playing and that's what matters, right.
It sounds like we nearly have enough people, just on this forum to make two teams.

lets get this going then. been to long. anyone know a pitch?

Interested to play footbal too, not really loking for competitive games, but enjoy playing football. Pls count me in, weekends work for me.

Does anyone know a pitch where we can play?  I can ask one of my students where there is one tomorrow.

hey guys,

My friends gave me this list of all the pitches we have around here.You can check the address and the price to see which one the best for you then contact them.Well,the page is in VNese so,address is "địa chỉ" then. http://hcm.24h.com.vn/thue-san-bong-hcm-c317.html

Im gonna double check the price of the pitch next to Tao Dan park tomorrow.I guess it the most convenient one as its located in the city centre.

Hope this post is helpful somehow.

count me in!!! how about this weekend 15th/16th Oct?

How about Sunday evening, from about 4. If the pitch is floodlit then possibly later. 
The later we play the cooler it will be!

Danny

Hi soccer kakis,

A group of Singaporean lads hang out every Tuesday to play 5-side soccer at D3, Huyen Tran Cong Chua street. Its behind Ben Than market.

If interested, drop me a text at 0903245537. Cheers!

Hey Andre, what time do you guys play? I'm coming to HCMC tomorrow, can i join?

We usually play at 8pm till 1030pm. See ya

andrewong2024 wrote:

Got it, see you guys tmr!

kelvindartz wrote:
andrewong2024 wrote:

Text me first to confirm tomorrow. Just in case.

andrewong2024 wrote:
kelvindartz wrote:
andrewong2024 wrote:

Text me first to confirm tomorrow. Just in case.

I've just texted u with my s'pore number. Hope to c u guys this evening!

Hey Andrew, are you guys playing soccer this weekend? or anytime next week?

We played this evening. Its usually on Tuesdays. So just text me if you want to join us.

hello,

Im definetly intersted in joining I will give you a text tuesday Andrew.

Ed

andrewong2024 wrote:

We played this evening. Its usually on Tuesdays. So just text me if you want to join us.

Hey Andrew, I've just sent a msg via whatsapp to your phone. r u guys playing today?

Hey Andrew, thanks for inviting me down to play on Wed! It's was certainly a good workout for me and fun to meet the guys. By the way, hope you have recovered from your illness. :)

Here's a photo taken with my lousy iphone 3GS. Great place to play soccer!

http://i54.tinypic.com/2lb1cp1.jpg

Hi everybody,
i'm a student of Foreign Trade University (FTU),We play football every weekend and weekly days,too. We usually play at D3 street field. Binh Thanh Dst but at the border of Dst.1, If you can, you gather to be a team and play friendly match with them. fee is fare-share( 200.000vnd/1hour-cheap/1 5-site field). As possible, drop me a message via no. 01692.594.214 for arrangement with you joined time. You can gather at an easy-to-find place and i'll take you to field. we usually play in the sunday and saturday's morning. But the other is oki,too
Sincerely

hi andrew is any football going on tomorrow? i will text you tomorrow to check. thanks ed

[Moderated: no free ads plz]

I'll be arriving into HCMC in mid-December - keep the footy going guys!  Massively keen for a game, I look forward to the run around then.

Hi,
Anybody playing this weekend?
Enric

Playing tonight at 830pm. Call me at 0903245537 if you can make it.

Hi there,
Newly arrived in HCM, would love to kick the ball around...Any pick-up games in the near future?
Cheers,
Kris

I will be arriving on Monday 10th December, 2012.. Looking for a field football game or team to join. Futsal also is good

Hi,

Pls contact me if you want a teaching job as a tutor

facebook.com/groups/495430180526090/

UNFC... a rag tag bunch of players from over the world ( a few singaporeans, malaysians, europeans and locals), we play thursday and sats at D7... we play for fun and friendship nothing serious... actively looking for new opponents and players

Hey Gary,

reply me if u still need people to join the matches, just for friendship and hanging out sometimes. I'll be in HCM city in mid January

try this link...

http://bucketminge.com/

Hey guys,

is the soccer game still on? I'm in HCMC for another 60 days and ready to join. Let me know if you need any more players.

Gerald

I would love to play football here in Saigon.

Been some years since I played but I can still move a bit (I think!)..

Anybody know where it's going on?

Hey,

Definitely keen for some football, just moved to HCM, and desperate for a run around!