Passionate of Horse Riding

Hello every body if you are passionate of horse riding, i am the owner of a splendid horse, good horse, calm and i am looking for a partner to share half pension.
If you are interested to ride, to take lessons in dressage or to ride in the forest behind to relax after work..
Please contact me in this inbox
Regards

It sounds so interesting ....one more thing I can do in Mauritius. Could you provide all details? Where is the place is?...Hope it's not too far from my house, I live in belle mare.

taking my 1st lesson tomorrow so if I catch on may just contact you.

Hi,
I am a trained horse rider and have done a lot of Horse riding in Mont Choicey. I'll be in touch, would like to check out your horse too.
Cheers!!!
Terence

Lesley Wu wrote:

It sounds so interesting ....one more thing I can do in Mauritius. Could you provide all details? Where is the place is?...Hope it's not too far from my house, I live in belle mare.

Hello, sorry to answer back to you so late, i had an informatic prob, yes the equestrian center is in Floreal a bit far.

My horse got an owner, thanks god!! But there is Quijas:

A beautiful gray mare owner looking to share a half-board.
Possibility to learn from dressage, obstacle with our coach, as well as walks in the forest which is located behind the riding school. Contact me at 7775444 if you're interested.
Regards
Genevieve

Hi everybody,

since there are riders out there, do you happen to know a good place to buy some kit? I went to Go Sport yesterday and it was ridiculous. All I was asking for was a dressage stick (you know, the long ones, I hate short crops). I mean, I could snatch a guava tree branch from the forest but that would be really lame...

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Zoubia,
There is a tack shop at the racecourse in Port Louis named Western shop where you can get all riding equipment.
By the way I am the owner of a retired racehorse at domaine les pailles. Do you ride and where ?
It is preferable if you want to contact me to do so on my e mail address : [email protected]
Bye,
Iqbal

Hi I am interested in horse back riding i did some basics at school a decade back, can anyone suggest me somewhere i can start learning

Cheers,
Nitin

Hi Nithin,
As you are located in Belle rose, the nearest riding centre for you is at Domaine Les Pailles.
You can ride in the afternoon during week days and in the morning during weekends.