Coming from South Africa or India?

Hi everyone,

How do people decide to leave their home? How do they select a destination? That's the topic of my PhD thesis, and I'm looking for people who are willing to be interviewed.

I would like to speak to people who are citizens of South Africa or India, and who are planning to come to New Zealand.

The really good news is that I can compensate you for your time! I have Amazon.com US$20 vouchers for all participants.

This type of interview is a conversation, where you can talk about your opinions and experiences. You will be asked open-ended questions about your background, your reasons for moving to New Zealand and your impressions of New Zealand. An example of a question is “What countries did you consider moving to and why?” Most interviews take about 30 minutes (via Skype or telephone).

Confidentiality: The names and identifying details of participants are kept confidential and are not shared with any government agencies, used in any thesis, academic papers or presentations resulting from this research.

The project has ethical approval from Victoria University of Wellington.

If you are interested in learning more you can message me or email [email protected]

Again thank you for your help,

Aidan

Thank you so much to all who participated in the study. I have now completed the interviews and will be working on the analysis for a while yet. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Aidan