Cost of living and salary in Jubail

Hi All,
i have been offered to work in SABIC by contracting company. I am Mechanical Engineer with 12 years of experiance.   Currently working in canada. I have been offered 20000 Saudi Riyal per month in salary, 5000 per month housing allowance and 2000 for transportation.  there is no allocation for childeren education fee. Medical is covered for myself and wife. Please tell me how good is the offer.
Thank you very much

I think you should opt for a direct job in Sabic rather than through contracting company since you have good experience.  If the contracting company offers you education allow for kids and medical then it would be good to accept. There are some contracting companies like HAKA, Hugayet, etc. which offer these thru global contract of Sabic.  You could also try in non-sabic companies like Sipchem, Sahara, Tasnee, etc.  Best of luck!!

very good

total 27000 it's around 10000 Canadian dollars
it's very good honestly
but you most ask them to offer you school for you're kids

I think that is a good offer ,think about it ..for sure

good offer

The offer is good. However, education will cost at least SR 20K+ per annum for each child in a reputed international school. You have to take that into consideration based on the ages of the children.

Reasonable good if children education covered. Make sure yearly bonus covered as well. Else..think twice

To the OP IMUHAMMAD:

So what finally happened?  Did you accept the offer?  Will appreciate your reply.

What is the difference in benefits and other issues in joining sabic through contractor or directly.

Dear Sir

Well depends on how many children you have, what age they are and what schol you will be able to afford to send them.

School fees vary as in the cost of cars !!!
You must seriously look at the situation other wise with medical, school fees , flights, transport etc you will be working here for nothing !!!

Regards

trevor

Good offer compare with our country offer work at Sabic.

Hi I'll be moving soon to Jubail & salary is around 4000 SAR.

Transportation,Medical,Lodging,Food etc. will be taken care by company.

Please advice will it be a ok one & is Jubail a good place to live......

Awaiting response....

its good offer mate , really think about it ...

ty

good offer

Not sure what you are replying to with that comment !!!!