Going Tokyo for a short trip

Hello :D

I will be going Tokyo on the last week of Sept for a 3 days business trip. Will be working in the days and will finish work at about 5pm. I am wondering if there is any place of interest nearby where i can go and visit, i am ok if it is a few train stations away from where i am. My company has arrange my hotel at 六本木港区5丁目 area. I wanted to go to the 雷门 but it seems very far from where i stay.

Anyone went there before? Could someone kindly advice me?

I had lived in Tokyo for almost one year.

Could you tell me which are your interests? Cause there is a lot to visit in Tokyo, but with just 3 days, you have to focus in whatever will be more interesting for you.

Haha, thank you Pumuky.

Oh ya, i got friends who are interested in anime, they wanted me to buy some anime character figurine. :D "One Piece" character figurine. Any nearby shops?

I would like to visit the temple also :)

I think if got time, i would like to experience their cosplay culture :D but where? Do i see them anywhere on the street?

Am i too greedy? I hope 3 days is enough for me to go all these places :)

Thank you Pumuky! :D

Ok, so here you have a map of the subway, you will find real ones in the stations there, but in this way you can see where I'm sending you haha: viajesdiarios.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/plano-transporte-tokio.png

I see that you will stay in Roppongi, in the subway map, that station is in the hibiya line (H4).

If you want to check anime stuff, you can go to Akihabara (H15), you can find shops with 2nd hand figures that are really good. The good exit for that shops is the one marked as the electronic district.

About temple, the most famous one in Tokyo, and I think the most important, cause a lot of people is going there to celebrate the new year is in Asakusa (G19), you won't get lost cause there is signals to take the correct exit in the subway. In here you can see girls dresses as maids promoting maid coffee shops.

Also if you go to Harajuku (Yamanote line) you can see people in cosplay, but is easier if you go on a weekend.

If you have the 3 days to just visit is ok and I think that you can pass half of a day in each place so you can have more places to visit, like Shibuya, or if you like sushi, you can go to the Tsukiji market, you will have to wake up soon, but it worth it.

Anyway, if you make research, you have a lot of information on internet.

For eating, I truly recommend you to not leave without trying Ramen, Katsudon, Sushi and Gyouza!

Hi Pumuky!

Hehe :D
Thank you so much, it will be very very useful to me. Thanks for the reply, it was so much more detailed then i had expected.

I love the map, it is so much clear, neater as compare to the one i found on the internet.

Thanks again Pumuky.

I have other questions regarding to the trip, but i have too much things on hand to settle right now, i will message you again ok :D

THANKS!