New to christchurch and looking to make new friends

Hi everyone,
I am a 33 yr old female and just moved to christchurch a week ago from the United States (Baltimore). Leaving all my friends behind has been difficult and I am eager to meet people within my age range to hang out with. I am working for the Canterbury District Health Board as a child psychiatrist and living in Christchurch city.
Anyone looking to make new friends send me an email and we can grab a coffee.
Cheers.

Hi

I'm moving to CHCH this Saturday together with my husband and 14 month old baby.We moved from London to here and spent 1 year and a bit in Mauritius on the way. My husband is from New Zeland but we are both new here. I used to work as an IVF nurse back in UK but am a stay at home mom at the moment.Anyway If you fancy catching up for coffee or something that will be great. We are going to be on Wairakei Rd.xxx

Hi Fin

I just arrived in Chch with my boyfriend, do you want to grab a coffee some day?
Cheers
Audrey

Hi Fin,

I hope you are enjoying Christchurch! Would you like to meet up for a coffee one day?

Hello!! I just move to Christchurch, and would really like to meet new people and make new friends!! I am staying temporary in the city centre, I am architect and am hoping to find a job very soon... so for now I have plenty of time! Anyone interested in a coffee or a drink?
Cheers!
Rita