Domestic & International Flights available...

hello ,

Turkish Arilines going to resume its flights from Istanbul to Benghazi starting on 13 Sep....

http://img101.herosh.com/2011/09/10/627801372.jpg

as well as Libyan Airlines which resume flights between Tripoli & Benghazi ... 3 filghts a day ... price : 50 LYD .

Regards

Thanks for the info, Modi - any news on direct flights from the UK to Tripoli?...

Jenni Red wrote:

Thanks for the info, Modi - any news on direct flights from the UK to Tripoli?...

ur welcome.... no info up to moment... i will keep you updated.

Thx Mido and may know if there direct  flight from Egypt to Tripoli??
how is the situation in Tripoli is it going better ??

Regards

Hi Hilton...

The situation in Tripoli good.

So far as i know....egyptian air going to resume its flights on 1st of october.

Thanks for the information..very useful..Hope u can update us on news about Libyan airline flights from Cairo to Tripoli..Many thanks

@ Nelhouni I cntcat Egyptair and they published that direct flight will start to Benghazi First it will be easier than travel by bus like many Egyptins do it nowdays anyway i wish it will be true and you can follow up last news at Egyptair Group at FB

Thx

Most international flights will start operating during October.

thx mido for your info but Egyptair not resuming flights to libya till suitaion be stable so what Libyan airlines or AL Boraq airlines i wish we can find any flight from egypt to Tripoli or to Ben Ghazi so update us plz
thx

now Turkish airlines has daily flights to Tripoli " Mitiga Airport " until 29th sep.