Vienna Capitals hockey wife

Hi, just thought I would introduce myself.  My husband and I, along with our 3 year old son, oh and one on the way ;) just moved to Vienna is August.  My husband is a defenseman for the Vienna Capitals and we are so excited to be in this beautiful city.

We arrived from Michigan, having spent the last 2 years in Germany.  It is quite a change from our small quiet town in Germany but we love it so far.  Hope to meet some fun new people to share in the experience, and speak english!

Auf wiedersehen for now!

Hi Ashley,

I also am new to the city, having recently moved here with my husband from New York where we lived for 5.5 years.  I'm very excited about my new city and would love to explore it with new friends.  My husband is at work all day (brand manager for an international watch company) and I keep busy studying German, learning new recipes, and researching for a blog I intend to write about my new adventure.  I'm also lucky that he has a pretty big and involved family so I've been to see harvest festivals and museums, and while I'm super grateful, it would be nice to be able to really talk about what I've seen and experienced in English.  We also live in Vienna so it would be easy for us to meet in a central location.

I hope to hear from you, I'd love to hear about your experience in Germany and learn more about your husband's team.  I'm also starting classes in October for the A1 so maybe we can help each other study/practice.

Tchüss

Hi so nice to hear from you! I would love to meet sometime. Life has been a little crazy since moving here, being 6 months pregnant and having a 3 year old! It would be great to study for the A1 together.  Chat soon!

Ashley

Hello Girls,
Where do you start A1, I begin at Deutsche Welle and now start A2, so soon we can speak german language.

Life is outside the walls, Vienna is the most outdoor active city known by me.
See you in October Fest.

Klaus

PS: There are places for kids but don't know nothing about 6 month...