Move to Sydney

Hi..Hi..

I am going to be in Sydney around October this year, transferred by  my company & gonna stay there permanently. Have no idea what is the best way to start making friend, to settle down, etc. Do owe you if ever considered to be my friend!

Cheers,
Kia

Hello Kia! Well come to Australia.
Its beautifull country you will finds friends very quicky, no problems, but becareful with some "bad friends"
I live in australia for nearly 7 years, and I know a bit
Where are plaining to stay? which company are you working with?
There is many good places to live in Sydney, but I dont like to live in the city, I prefer to live a bit farway, for me its better life and more cheap! but some people like to live in the city, and prefer pay a lots of money for that. depends
We can be friends, e Im here to help you OK! if you want to ask something dont hesitate.
my email address is [email protected]  email me and we can chatt more ok!
take care, see you!
Mike

Hi Kia
hope you love Sydney. Its a great place and a great lifestyle. if you would like to catch up and get introduced around just let me know
Darren

@ Mike, many thanks for your message.I work for a Europe private banking company. And yes, I think you are right.I prefer to stay a bit far from the city, yet should be close enough to public transportation and other main facilities such as supermarket, and yes, should be the one with nice neighborhood as well :-)

@ Darren, Also thanks to drop me message. I think we can change information. I am Indonesian actually, and I stayed in Bali for about three years around eight years ago. stay in touch!

Hi Kia
my contact details are [email protected]. I live in Balmain which is very close to the city, airport and most main attractions. I travel to Bali about twice a year and normally stay in Seminyak. love Jakata as well. Feel free to make contact and if I can help in anyway just let me know
kind Regards
Darren