Question for the ladies re cosmetics

Hi all

I was wondering whether certain make up brands are available in Malta. I have googled this but can't find an answer. The products I currently use are Benefit and Bobbi Brown and I usually get my products from Debenhams/John Lewis/Boots. I know that Malta has a Debenhams but I can't find any cosmetics on their site. So do any of you ladies happen to have noticed these products on your travels?

Thanks

No interest if guys happened to have spotted the products ? I guess metrosexualism hasn't reached Aberdeen

LMAO, as I was writing it I did think maybe I should keep it open to both guys and gals, but then the female side kicked in and assumed that guys wouldn't have any idea what brands I was talking about. However if you have seen these brands, please tell me and I will never make this mistake again;)

Cosmetic prices in Malta are quite a bit more expensive than the UK (often 50% more), so even if you find them here, you should consider buying before you come over, or look at online buying

Al Murray would be proud of you :-)

In a high pitched voice "I have seen quite a few professional make-up shops in Veletta and one selling salon equipment. My missus is x-model she buys all her stuff now though ebay, postage to here is fine and cheap" End voice. "metrosexualism" has that something to do "Austin/Rover and Back seat" Jim

Hmmm, Ebay, didn't think of that. I was just hoping that some of my favourite products might be found in Malta, especially as they are international brands. I do think I will take quite a few products with me, but they will only last so long. What can I say I am a girlie girl who likes her make up:D

I like shopping at Debenham's at the Point but I don't think they have cosmetics here in Malta.

No John Lewis or Boots that I know of but you do get very good cosmetics here anyway ( at least I see that my US better half is quite happy with what she gets here , she seems to love Inglot in Sliema) -)))

Cheers and happy painting
Ricky

LMAO.... painting, see this is why the question wasn't directed at men;)

isnt there a boots in sliema..am sure i have seen one there

Let me know where !

Actually I think pharmacies have to be owner run in Malta and cannot belong to a chain like Boots.

It is similar in Germany too.

There isn't a Boots on the official list of Maltese pharmacies either.

Cheers
Ricky

There is a Boots 'pharmacy' at the top of the hill in Sliema before you walk down to the ferries.  However, do not expect to see Boots like you see elsewhere.

There are some good makeup ranges available and I can also help if you like Avon products.

xxx

Could you tell me what kind of brands you have seen?

I have just looked at the Inglot site and looks like my diet of thing, not too expensive either.

johnlewis.com delivers to malta. £7.50 per delivery for any purchases totaling over £30. They sell Bobbi Brown - check their website.