Job opportunity in Shanghai

Where can i find job opportunities for foreigners? I am from Romania, and i want to find a job in HR domain.

Hi and welcome on board filipmirela!

Maybe you should tell a bit more about yourself and your professional experiences.

Regards
Armand

i worked by 6 years in amulti national company koreean - romanian. 3 years i worked as training coordinator on Education & Training Department, and 3 years as HR generalist on HR Department.
This company is a big one, taking into consideration number of employees (~3.000).
So, i want to develop my personal knowledge to learn more, this is the principal reason for why i want to come in China.

Any ideas?

I put already my Cv on 51job.com, in 4 days 100 pers view it but nobody contact me...

You need to understand China labor law, China education system, China culture as an HR. Have you even thought of?

filipmirela wrote:

Where can i find job opportunities for foreigners? I am from Romania, and i want to find a job in HR domain.

Where are you from? honestly it's hard to find job in China, here are some many Chinese that could do your job with way lower salary than  yours. Imagine you are a foreigner in China you don't have any social benefits no insurance coverage, and you have to pay for the house and food and utilities, let say you live in a not very newly furnished apartment, you have to pay like +3500 RMB/month you may add at least 400RMB for the electricity, 100RMB gas and 100RMB for the other fees. you need to pay 100-200RMB for the subway to go to your work place. and we say that you wont go out anywhere with friends.

Ofcourse you want to save some of your salary so you need to have over 10000RMB per month to cover all above fees.

Foreigners in China mostly been transferred through their mother companies from their countries, or they were lucky to get a job in a big international companies for the positions that Chinese guys are not able to do as you may are able to do.

Otherwise they do your job with 3000*5000RMB per month, Why the boss should hire you instead of hiring them.

The most secure job in China for a foreigner like you is to teach English, you may make over 15000-30000RMB per month depend on your working hour and the school or university

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

True, it's damn hard to find a job with a good pay here... Coz as already said, chinese ppl can work cheaper, then if u wanna get a chance, u should do some open mail sending ur cv, and also make them understand why u worth it... U need to sell urself like hell!!! Then maybe smthg will come up... Here HR every chinese can do it, they don't require a special diploma or smthg... Good luckkkkkk

hello everyone, i am new here, my name is Sky. I spend my life half in Sydney and half in Shanghai. I jus established an investment Company mainly focus on real estate industry in both australia and China.Now i am looking for employees in Shanghai. We provide trainning for you, or if my employee need place to live i can rent my other houses and apartments for a cheap price but good condition for them.Salary i am still considering, but the pay structure will be basic salary plus commission, every property that our company sold, we will separate a% of commission to employees.

Hi twinlight investment,

Could you please post your advert in the Shanghai classifieds > job section?

Thank you.
Christine

Hello Sky! I was wondering if you were hiring for any positions/internships? I would love to hear from you soon and hopefully visit your Sino-Australia Company! Cheers, Lu

Hello Sky! I was wondering if you were hiring for any positions/internships? I would love to hear from you soon and hopefully visit your Sino-Australia Company! Cheers, Lu

twinlight investment wrote:

hello everyone, i am new here, my name is Sky. I spend my life half in Sydney and half in Shanghai. I jus established an investment Company mainly focus on real estate industry in both australia and China.Now i am looking for employees in Shanghai. We provide trainning for you, or if my employee need place to live i can rent my other houses and apartments for a cheap price but good condition for them.Salary i am still considering, but the pay structure will be basic salary plus commission, every property that our company sold, we will separate a% of commission to employees.