Eating in Russia

Yesterday after church I had a great experience in a new restraunt.  Eating here in Russia is diverse to say the least, but yesterday we found a new Italian restraunt.  That is, it was new to us.

The service was pleasant and professional, the food was very tasty and it came out just as we ordered it.  It is a welcome departure from the days of cafeteria style attitudes of take what you get or leave it.  There are many new style restraunts coming to Moscow.  They range from McDonalds to the House of Writers.  You can pay $10. bucks for a meal or anywhere from $50. and up.  Of course, there are those where you'll pay much more.

Have you ever eaten here in Russia?  :rolleyes:www.terryrussia.blogs.com

No yet, I have heard the restaurant prices in Moscow are extremely high though.  I am looking forward to the time when I can visit, hopefully soon.

Lily2006 wrote:

No yet, I have heard the restaurant prices in Moscow are extremely high though.  I am looking forward to the time when I can visit, hopefully soon.

Yes, restaurants are very expensive but you can find cheaper restaurants. You should check prices before you order.