Saigon needs more Rock Music!

Hi all
I am looking for musicians interested in heavy deep and deaf tones to seriously bring a stoner wave to Saigon!

if you play drums/guitar/can sign or can scream and you like Kyuss, QOSTA, Nirvana, Primus, Tool, Pantera, Sepultura, Foo Fighter and so on...

Please contact me!

Hi Bro!.. Are you planning to forma band here? I can join your sessions or jamming. I'm listening to heavy metal stuffs like Slayer, Kreator, Sodom and many more. I'm playing guitar but im not that good. I just want to join your band in your jamming sessions!

I used to play sepultura/pantera style for many years when I was young ehehe...
so far I didn't find anyone interested, however I can play drums too and if you want we can catch up rent a practice room and have metal evening!
Do you have an electric guitar here? I have one in case...
let me kno, you can contact me at [email protected]

Yeah i have an electric guitar, BC Rich SOB. But i'm not that good. Used to play Territory by Sepultura and Engine No.9 by the Deftones, but now I'm playing punk songs haha! If ever you find some people you want to form band with you I'll join in the session. Im staying in Q3, how about you bro?

The music scene in Saigon has gone really flat the last couple of months. I'm guessing that's due to the time of year. Keep plugging away guys and if you get a few gigs make you sure advertise it on here. I miss my rock from back home.

yea.Saigon does need more screaming and hardcore stuff :(