Close

paint ball game

any paint ball game group here in Cairo
wish to play it
thanks

If you want to start one, I am IN !

do you know where can we play ?

there are some arenas in Cairo. One in Rehab, One in Maadi, one in Haram .....etc.

let us start at haram is good

if maadi
am in

If Rehab i'll join

im IN Guys
i have a place new and brilliant offer

Al Hayat Academy.
Tagammu Khames
Tel: 0020100578700
Working hours: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.

http://www.gonabit.com/cairo/keeaction-paintball.html

check here plz

there is another place south of Maadi by 10 minutes called Nile country club. we can get a fine deal.

i am in any where but before 25 Sept or after 15 October i will be out of Cairo ( i have Army recall ) :-(

i found wonderful place at shekh zayed
http://adrenalinegypt.com/
check th URL and see the pictures you will like it

TurkeyForever wrote:

If Rehab i'll join

I second that !

mero928 wrote:

im IN Guys
i have a place new and brilliant offer

Al Hayat Academy.
Tagammu Khames
Tel: 0020100578700
Working hours: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.

http://www.gonabit.com/cairo/keeaction-paintball.html

check here plz

I AM ALL IN....... and it's a very nice offer (65 EGP)

who's in ?????

count me

Just checked it out looks nice, but what is included in gear is not mentioned on the other adrenalin pure it is detailed mentioned. Any ideas ?

Definitely gear is included !

Let's make a date. Next Saturday evening. Who's in?????

amarakl wrote:

i am in any where but before 25 Sept or after 15 October i will be out of Cairo ( i have Army recall  :-(

i found wonderful place at shekh zayed
http://adrenalinegypt.com/
check th URL and see the pictures you will like it

so, I think Paintball game is just a training for U Army man

and it is better to play before going to army or u will come as a well trained fighter and it will be our bad luck :D:D:D niyaahhhh

mero928 wrote:
amarakl wrote:

i am in any where but before 25 Sept or after 15 October i will be out of Cairo ( i have Army recall  :-(

i found wonderful place at shekh zayed
http://adrenalinegypt.com/
check th URL and see the pictures you will like it

so, I think Paintball game is just a training for U Army man

and it is better to play before going to army or u will come as a well trained fighter and it will be our bad luck :D:D:D niyaahhhh

LOL

Hey guys, sounds so much fun! Can we joyn?? It would be me and my 12 year old son- Ismael, he really wants to play!!!

The Egyptian wrote:

Let's make a date. Next Saturday evening. Who's in?????

You mean 10.09.2011 ?

TurkeyForever wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Let's make a date. Next Saturday evening. Who's in?????

You mean 10.09.2011 ?

Yep ...... the sooner the better ....

HeHe..Defintly, Iam In any where..

The Egyptian wrote:
TurkeyForever wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Let's make a date. Next Saturday evening. Who's in?????

You mean 10.09.2011 ?

Yep ...... the sooner the better ....

I think it will be more conveinet to all, but DON MOE, regarding the Volounter topic, i think it will be saturday Right??!! if yes what time ??!!

OK. Saturday 17th ?

The Egyptian wrote:

OK. Saturday 17th ?

convenient

OK ..... Let's make a tally for Saturday 17th. Copy the following list and add your name if you are coming:

The Egyptian
Malsi

The Egyptian wrote:

OK ..... Let's make a tally for Saturday 17th. Copy the following list and add your name if you are coming:

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928

come on guys !

who else?

Only 29 hours left to buy at a 50% discount !

mero928 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

OK ..... Let's make a tally for Saturday 17th. Copy the following list and add your name if you are coming:

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever

I wanted to join you guys but I have work on Saturday:S

i am in

amarakl wrote:

i am in

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever
amarakl

Hey!

We´re in, Lybia forever as well (she´s lost her password):

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever
amarakl
aligirl+1
lybiaforever

But is it tomorrow or next saturday?

Sat 17th, Aligirl.

Everyone should go to this website before midnight today to buy the 50% discounted voucher

http://www.gonabit.com/cairo/keeaction-paintball.html

11 hours left before offer expires.

Ok! then on 17th, will got to the discount site. Then the list would be as follows, ´cause Libya forever will live on vacations from next wednesday.

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever
amarakl
aligirl+1

Looking forward to it! ;)

The Egyptian wrote:

Sat 17th, Aligirl.

Everyone should go to this website before midnight today to buy the 50% discounted voucher

http://www.gonabit.com/cairo/keeaction-paintball.html

11 hours left before offer expires.

got 4 just in case ...

TurkeyForever wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Sat 17th, Aligirl.

Everyone should go to this website before midnight today to buy the 50% discounted voucher

http://www.gonabit.com/cairo/keeaction-paintball.html

11 hours left before offer expires.

got 4 just in case ...

Great !

Done,
do you have any more deitals



The Egyptian wrote:

Sat 17th, Aligirl.

Everyone should go to this website before midnight today to buy the 50% discounted voucher

http://www.gonabit.com/cairo/keeaction-paintball.html

11 hours left before offer expires.

Questions and answers about leisure

Good restaurant?
By kathyl
new activities
Basketball in Cairo
Any Events update

Expatriate health insurance in Cairo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cairo

Moving to Cairo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cairo

Travel insurance in Cairo

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Cairo

Flights to Cairo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cairo

International Money Transfer

Currency Exchange and Money Transfer Specialists