Hi guys, Californian new to Melbourne and glad to be here!

Hi guys, just introducing myself here. I moved to Melbourne about two months ago and am loving it!

I work full-time and have my living situation sorted, and I'm reasonably knowledgeable about the basics of living here, so any questions if you're new please send 'em over!

For me, I'm looking for opportunities to play AFL or touch rugby starting ASAP - if anyone plays for a club near Carlton/North Melb, let me know! I can't wait to get back into competitive sports :cool:

Hi I am Australian and my name is Joanne tel 0419883738.
If you ring I can  probably give your more details regarding football.
cya

Hi cya!

Don't forget that you may also help on the forum.;)

Harmonie.

Hello Californian friend,
I am planing to move from Mexico to Melbourne with my family and I need to start from cero.
I am looking for friends to help me knowing where I could get a quick and unexpensive accomodation in order to look for a flat or house quickly. what suburns are recomended to live first and how to do for looking for a job inittialy. I have more questions but first would like to know if you could help.

Thank you

Raul

Hey! There are lots of clubs all around Melbourne and there are teams in both North Melbourne and Carlton.
My best advice would be to check it out online and if you can't find a club that suits you try going through the universities around you (so probably Melbourne University for you) as they usually have teams that take all ages.
There is also the Uni High Old Boys that play in Parkville which is between Carlton and North Melbourne.
Hope this helps! x

Hi there. I am currently a member of the Melbourne Cricket Club. Once the AFL starts back up we should go see a game? Much planned for the holiday season?