Need to find Orthodontist in Reunion Island ASAP

Hello everyone!

My b/f and myself are moving shortly to the beautiful Reunion, I'm very much looking forward to it! :)

I've recently got orthodontic braces installed, and, as many of you know, the corrective procedures are taking place every 2 months. I'm desperately looking for the dentist (Orthodontist) who will take care of the corrective procedures for braces and all auxillary treatment etc while i'm on the island.

I would like to find a dentist and start keeping in touch with them already, so I would be 100% sure i wouldn't need to fly all the way back to my dentist to get braces fixed ;)

Many thanks in advance!

Iren

Hi

Do you already know what part of the island you'll be living in?

Hi
I'm going to be located in the St Denis area, in the city or around (5-10km). But i'm ready to drive to any other city if needed.
I'd appreciate any kind of information,

thanks in advance!
I.

Hi

Do you speak French ?
Even if you don't you can go to yellow pages online (www.pagesjaunes.fr) and where is says "quoi qui?" enter orthodontiste, and where it says "où" put 97400 (the post code for St Denis). You should get a list of seven names. Your choice afterwards will depend on which is easiest for you to get to and whether or not they speak any English if you don't speak any French.
Altogether on the whole island there are about 20 orthodontists.

HTH

champacs

Thank you so much for your help! Its a great website too :)

I don't speak french, just a couple of phrases, but i'm working on it :)

I.