Cigars and Pipe Tobaco

I was woundering if there was a place in Khobar where one could purchas Cigars or Pipe Tobaco?

Tamimi (safeway) in khobar. their tobacco kiosk is well stocked with it!

yeap...Tamimi cornich branch is good....they selling good quality cigars which i like :cool:

unless of course you are a female who wants to buy her ciggies........ no not allowed could not believe it but its true, had to ask my driver to go buy my  cigs.....................
dont smoke a pipe so not a prob, but am partial to a cigar every now and then bet thats normally after a few wines............. so not a problem

Bernex wrote:

unless of course you are a female who wants to buy her ciggies........ no not allowed could not believe it but its true, had to ask my driver to go buy my  cigs.....................
dont smoke a pipe so not a prob, but am partial to a cigar every now and then bet thats normally after a few wines............. so not a problem

im usually at the kiosk at tamimi buying cigars for the weekend and ive seen many Saudi women buying smokes there themselves. they even carry slims for you ladies at the petrol station stores. believe it or not, there are a lot of women smokers in the saudi population.

yes a nice cuban does go well with some glenfiddich ;-)

Well this is good to know. I must say that I love a good cigar every so often, but my main reason for asking is for my pipe. I am American Indian and the use of tobaco in my pipe is not just for pleasure but for medican and speratual use. I feel that I will need a lot of speratual support in a land of sand with little to no trees, green space, or running rivers. I guess this is the price one must pay however to bring home the money for the family in this hard economic times here in the USA.

the best cigars that you can find believe it or not :D are in a pastry shop called Dawaq :lol: it's located infront of steak house restaurant they have a corner inside that sells cigars :cool:

Thanks everyone newbie here just 4 days and am in need of a good cigar.

Lots of Cohiba knockoffs out there.  I watched men and women hand rolling cigars in Mexico that were then put into Cohiba wrappers and boxes (had all the appropriate stamps affixed) then packaged for shipping and sale.  I smoked one of them and it was rolled from the same tobacco mine were rolled from.  Tobacco was from San Andreas Tuxtla SW of Veracruz.  That was the 1st week of Jan 2007.

were any of the ones from tamimi knockoffs?! i never noticed.

Haven't a clue.  Don't really know how you'd tell except by the taste/aroma of the tobacco.  I know what tobacco from San Andreas Tuxtla tastes and smells like 'cause I've probably smoked 200+ cigars from it in the past 5 or 6 years.  I just refuse to buy Cohibas because I think they're way overpriced for what they are whether they're real or knockoffs.

The better and cheaper place for cuban ciggars lovers is La Casa Cubana, at 28th street P.0.8. 2915 AI Khobar 31952 TF. 966.3.898.4244

Le gourmet has the best Cuban cigar they have  from normal price cigar to the expensive and fancy one, I highly recommend it.
I think they have branch in khobar, have a look at their website for location:
legourmettrading.com/

(moderated: broken link)

Does anybody know if and where i can purchase E- cigarette products in Al Khobar in Saudi ??