Short term accommodation with a dog in Yokohama

Hi,  We are moving to Yokohama in October with my husbands job.  We have a small (very small) dog and would be very happy to hear from anyone that can help us with information on short term accommodation (hotel or preferably hotel appartment) that also takes dogs until we find some permenant accommodation.  Would also be very grateful for information on living with dogs in Yokohama too.  Kennels, traveling on public transport with them, pet shops etc.
Many thanks, Liz

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Liz!

I hope you will find something for October.
Maybe you should browse the accommodation section of Yokohama classifieds and even post an advert.

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand and thanks for your reply.  As we are arriving quite soon, coming from Sweden we just wondered if there where hotels that took pets until we get settled.  We have a very good budget so cost is not an issue but it seems finding somewhere to live as soon as we arrive could be.  We have only found the Mandarin Hotel in Yokohama so far that would take a dog. Regards, Liz.

Hi Chihuahua,

Try getting in touch with daiwamonthly.jp/english thats who we rent a serviced apartment from. I noticed today they have certain floors where you can have pets. if you get on touch with them quick you maybe be able to just move straight there instead of a hotel.

hope this helps