Life in Buraidah/Al-Qassim

Hi

I hope everyone is fine.
I am Kamran living in sydney
I have gotta job at Qassim University will be teaching clinical pharmacy there and practising in the hospital as well.

I am moving to Buraidah very soon and wondering about life there.
like:
prospects of having shared accomodation there.
local transport in Buraidah, like taxi or buses (if available) or how to do car pooling.
is there any fitness centres, swimming pools there in Buraidah.
any community centres to join for get together etc.

Any assistance in giving the information is highly appreciated as there isnt much information available about this city in the forum.

Thanks a ton....

Hello Kamran!

For the accommodation, I may suggest you to post an advert in Riyadh classifieds > accommodation section.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

thanks harmonie..i will certainly look into riyadh classified

well riyadh classified is mostly about accommodation in riyadh and not for al-qassim province.

does anybody here from Buraidah or teaching at al-qassim university give me an idea about finding accomodation there

I'm from Qassim & study in university but now I have training 
but I can help u but are u  live with ur family or Single   [email protected]

thanks brother, i am married but will  be moving alone there initially, INSHALLAH i will be moving in a month and surely will contact u..thanks

I will be arriving in Saudi this Sunday evening, and I assume I will start to work on Mnday. I am reaching out to anyone that is in Buraidah that may be able to help me get adjusted.
Thanks
James

Hello james i will be reaching to buraidah most probably in mid january, anyone in the forum living in buraidah i want a shared accomodation there?

Hello There

This is a peaceful city. Not sure of the Car Pooling but University is on Outskirts. I believe they provide housing aswell.

Hello ersiraj and welcome to expat-blog,

I recommend you start a new thread on the Riyadh forum with any questions you may have. This thread is an outdated one from 2011, your chances of getting a response is slim.

Good luck
Bhavna