Hi guys,need help from all of u all!!!

hi im vickneswaran s/o arumugam,im 25, im from malaysia,kuala lumpur.im an hindu,single,travelling is my hobbies,love's pets,love my mum n dad.ok thats all on my personal right now.im a security operation manager now.i started to work in security line for 7 years.after my high school,i join a security firm and worked as a security guard for 2 years and promoted to supervisior.that promotion brushed and pumped me up my level in security education and it's importance.my company sent me to various courses and techinical tranning.after that ive promoted to senior supervisior.while as a senior supervisor,ive been trained and skilled to supply and support protection aids,body guards,personal bordy gurds,vip and minister's saftey enviroment.later my carrier has transform to recruit candidates to my company as i was selected as operation manager.now im a qulified security operation manager and has many experience in security world. can i get a job in kuwait? related to my experience and field? i have tried to many job agencies....and still waiting.waiting for 2 years.....????? is any chance for me to work there?pls help me! thanks bro!!

fancy coming across you here :)

from a job perspective, ur current line of work is more suited for Bahgdad, not Kuwait.

we do not have body guards as such in Kuwait, u can try ur luck online or thru google, but other than that, :/

Welcome to Expat.com vickneswaran! :)

Your message has been moved on the Kuwait forum.

As legacy suggested, you may ask your questions on Iraq forum.

I wish you good luck in your job search.