Looking to get to know people living in Nairobi/Kisumu area

Hey!
I'm Anna from Finland and I'm coming to Kenya in winter 2012 for 3 months. I would love to get to know people (local or foreigners) who live near Kisumu or Nairobi, I will probably stay at Kisumu while there.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Anna !

What is the purpose of your move there ?
Maybe you could tell a little more about yourself ?

Regards
Armand

Hi Anna welcome kenya am milka en am a kenyan living in Nairobi i do accomodation in my apartment.get in touch for any info abt Nairobi.cheers

Thank you both and thanks for replying! @ Armand, I'm a nursing student and will be doing some of my training in hospital in Kenya :) @ milka do you have an email or can I inbox you here? (as you can see I'm new here, dont have a clue how things work here :D)

Nairobi and Kisumu are quite a distance from each other!

yes I do know that :) only reason Im mentioning Nairobi, is bcuz I know for sure that I will be going there too and would like to know some ppl who live there to make the most of it.

Hello AnnaFin,

My name is Elizabeth, living in Ngong Hills. Its about 24 kilometers from Nairobi that is a 45 minute drive. Its very quite and comfortable here. If interested kindly email me on [email protected].

Hi Anna

My name is Lorraine am 34 yrs,I live in Nairobi let me know if you want to meet.

Lorraine

Hi,welcome to Kenya in advance. I am a tour operator based in Nairobi and will be glad to plan tours for you as well as help in any other travel or accommodation logistics.
Karibu Kenya

wanjiragithua wrote:

Hello AnnaFin,

My name is Elizabeth, living in Ngong Hills. Its about 24 kilometers from Nairobi that is a 45 minute drive. Its very quite and comfortable here. If interested kindly email me on [email protected].

Thanks Elizabeth, I will email you :)

Cottage wrote:

Hi Anna

My name is Lorraine am 34 yrs,I live in Nairobi let me know if you want to meet.

Lorraine

Hey Lorraine, would be nice to get to know you and meet you when Im in Nairobi, that wont be until Feb tho. You can email me: [email protected] :)

chicita wrote:

Hi,welcome to Kenya in advance. I am a tour operator based in Nairobi and will be glad to plan tours for you as well as help in any other travel or accommodation logistics.
Karibu Kenya

Thanks, I'll be in touch with you!

AnnaFin wrote:

Thanks, I'll be in touch with you!

Thanks too. Am thinkin of having regular fun activities for expats in Nairobi,for us to know one other and make new friends. Any one with interesting suggestions?

My email is [email protected]

Moi Anna

Check out Nairobi Expat Social (NES) on facebook. Quite a few fellow Finns here as well.

Rgds,
Karri

KarriK wrote:

Moi Anna

Check out Nairobi Expat Social (NES) on facebook. Quite a few fellow Finns here as well.

Rgds,
Karri

Thanks Karri :)

Hi Anna! Welcome! I was in Finland many years ago for a camp, it was lovely!!! You can get more information about me on my profile and if i seem like someone you'd like to get to know... get in touch, otherwise i hope it will all go well for you and i'm sure you'll enjoy my country as much as i enjoyed yours!!! Karibu!

hi Anna, i go from Nairobi to Kisumu and Muhoroni quite often.
let me know when arround !
wayne

I just moved to Nairobi, so I'll be glad to have more friends and tips on weekend activities :)

Hi Jabka,welcome to Nairobi n to Kenya.
A number of us keep planning random meetings here and there. If you (or any other person) are interested,you can inbox me. I am a tour operator so I do lots of travelling and social activities.

jabka, welcome to kenya. hit me up for weekend trips if you need good company. cheers.

Thanks Ashantiz! But till the end of the month I stuck with job. I'll try to get more free time and go somewhere together with you :)

jabka.thats ok.cheers.

are you still in kisumu lets hook up am in kisumu email me