Friends to have a good time in downtown

Good evening, I am a spanish girl who is feeling a little bit alone within this big city. Does anybody want to meet me and have a coffee?

Hey Florence, I sent you a pm. Cheers!

Hey, I am usually free in the day.
Do you want to hang out with me?

Hi florence
Welcome to Singapore!!!
I am also very new to singapore
Can we go cofee after office hours??

Maybe a bar?

Sure!!! I would like to meet you in orchard! I donŽt want to keep taking coffee alone :P

Hi florence
Can i have your email?
so that we can plan & meet

hello and welcome to singapore!

i am also looking for some friends on here. other than my boyfriend and my colleagues, i don't know anyone here in singapore. and i want to meet someone i can practice my spanish with. in new york, it was easy to maintain my level of spanish as there are so many spanish speakers out there, but i barely hear spanish here.

if you like coffee, we can go to one of my favorite coffee places in singapore. =)

Laug` wrote:

Maybe a bar?

hahaha good idea! anyone interested?

id love to join guys!

me too

bingchun.hou wrote:
Laug` wrote:

Maybe a bar?

hi Dear wanna hang out with me
just message me mail me at gmail,or msn
[email protected] =)

Hi florence! Would love to hangout.. Send me a note whenever you're free :)

Hi Everyone,

Bar sound really good...you want to go down to clark quay for some drinks?

Laura

I have been learning Spanish for about 1 year and would like to find someone to practise with. Drop me a message when you are free. Cheers!

bingchun.hou wrote:
Laug` wrote:

Maybe a bar?

Count me in!

I know the post is getting a little old...

Are some of you still in Singapore and would like to do the bar/cofee thing again? :)

I am a french girl, arrived in Singapore very recently (less than a week) to start a position in marketing. I enjoy meeting people of other nationalities, and I'm looking for fun after office hours, so if anyone interested let's go out!

Charlotte

Welcome to Singapore, Charlotte.

I am a local girl who enjoy meeting people from various countries too. Would be happy to show you around and hang out together. Drop me a mail when you are free. Cheers!

Charlie

CharlotteEdhec wrote:

Are some of you still in Singapore and would like to do the bar/cofee thing again? :)

I am a french girl, arrived in Singapore very recently (less than a week) to start a position in marketing. I enjoy meeting people of other nationalities, and I'm looking for fun after office hours, so if anyone interested let's go out!

Charlotte

hi guys

CharlotteEdhec wrote:

Charlotte

Do count me in and if time permit I love to drive new friends around to show u parts of Singapore that are nice and country side too.

[email protected]

Hi guys,any good idea when and where you all can meet up and have drink together sometime in weekend ? Drop me an email [email protected]

Guys and girls, we can meet this week ends.( Sat evening better)

Please drop me a message to 98600580.

Cheers ,
Krish

I am sure my local buddies and I won't mind joining the catch up alternatively I can invite any one of you to have dinner or coffee with my friends. 90303760

hey guys, I just arrived here in Singapore. I am looking to meet some new people here. is anyone who posted here still in singapore?

Martin

Hi sweetie... No problem any time u free juz pm mi... Lookin forward for tat cup of coffee! Cheers ;)