Buy a bike in Brussels?

Anybody know where to buy a cheap/used bike in Brussels?
Or anybody who know an online market (ebay) in Belgium that you can search for one?

//Christina

I answered this question when WorldExpat asked it a few months ago; if you go find that post, I provided a bunch of options...

Post is here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=71580

You can also rent them around verious places in Brussels not sure if thats on that post

The question was about buying, not renting. However, yes renting was covered which you'd easily see if you clicked the link and looked at it. :rolleyes:

I had a skim through never noticed it but then again its been a long day lol oh well

WorldSport is another shop that sells new inexpensive bikes. One in City2 and another in Porte de Namur. A good lock is essential, do not buy the flexible ones, a rigid U-lock is the best ... never forget to secure the frame AND at least one wheel.

there is a shop called bikeshop I think, it's in Jette and they have good quality second bike for sale...

[Moderated: Please post in Classifieds]

For a cheap second hand option check out the Kringloop winkel,
I'm not sure where the one in Brussels is loacted off hand but they'll most likely have a few for very little money