Babysitting in Sharm el Sheikh

Can anyone recommend or provide a couple of hours a babysitting service in Sharm el Sheikh every night for 2 weeks starting October 8th?

Thanks,

Sunil

Hi There Sunil, If you are still looking for a babysitter I'm a 32 year old IRish female looking for work in Sharm and have babysat children in my spare time for many years in Ireland and in London. I've moved to SHarm with my partner who is working in a 5* hotel here, and am looking for work. I can be contacted at [email protected] if you need a babysitter at any time?
Please email if you'd like my CV, list of references and full contact details? Many thanks Tiarnagh.

Hi,

Is your offer still available ?

I will arrive next monday with my baby (7 months). I will need "help" for a couple of hour .. I'm french.

Cheers,
Severine

Please note that you are replied on a threat which is inactive for three years.
I don't think the offer is available.

You can find offers in the jobs section in the green banner above the page or at the classifieds section.

@ Severine > Primadonna is right here, this offer is really and outdated one.

In order to increase your chances, i invite you to post in the Babysitting in Sharm el Sheikh section please.

Feel free to get subscribed to that section to be notified whenever there is some upcoming vacancies.

Thank you

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed