Where to bring a "date" in Algiers or around?

Salut!

Anyone got tips for where to bring a date in or around Algiers?

Going to meet a woman there but don't really now the city that well..

There are many restaurants, terraces etc I guess... Any tips for those.. or prehaps something more original?

All tips welcome!

ucif, you're not responding to the question :whistle:

ucif, I think something was "lost in translation" here... I'm not asking for where to meet a girl. I alreadyd did that part :DD I'm asking about suggestions of where to bring "a date".

BTW - I'm actually Algerian.. I just spend pretty much all my life abroad. Prehaps I go back now.

Ali
It all depends what you mean by bring a date, whether you want to get intimate with her or you just want to hang around, have coffees, grab some food, etc???
For intimacy, rent a hotel room, it is safer. For a hang out to get to know her more maybe, Algiers is huge place for that, Alger centre, Cheraga, hydra, la plage, etc. I would suggest "Le Jardin D'essai d'el hamma".

Good luck

Berbero wrote:

Ali
It all depends what you mean by bring a date, whether you want to get intimate with her or you just want to hang around, have coffees, grab some food, etc???
For intimacy, rent a hotel room, it is safer. For a hang out to get to know her more maybe, Algiers is huge place for that, Alger centre, Cheraga, hydra, la plage, etc. I would suggest "Le Jardin D'essai d'el hamma".

Good luck

Thanks! I was in Le Jardin D'essai.. it's nice... found some different places on my own actually... Was not really much tip here before I went.

LA

(moderated: off topic + pls stop copy paste same message on all the forums)