Improove my english

Hello all. I' d like to improve my english. If someone has expiriences in english learning and has some tips for me, i 'd be glad

Hi,

are you soon moving to the UK ? Practising has always been the best way to learn ;)

Listen to an English language radio channel online. Even if you are doing other things, just leave it on. BBC4 radio channel is quite good. Alternatively, go to the BBC iplayer via BBC.co.uk and choose an already recorded radio program, preferably on some subject you understand that interests you. There should be a podcast you can download. Don't grab the dictionary! Try to work out the meaning of words from the context instead.

How about (are you in Russia) teaching Russian to expats? They will ask questions in English. You can try explaining to them in English. And earn a bit of money at the same time.

Going on a tourist boat/excursion and listening to the English, rather than the Russian commentary can be quite good. I did that in France. Learnt heaps.

i found that an affective way to pick up a new language for myself was whilst watching TV and Movies, watch in Russian but have the English subtitles on to read,