Looking for apartment in Kongsberg

Hi,
I'm relocating to Norway in a month.
Would be nice if you can advice where is better to rent apartment  - in Kongberg or Drammen?
In case Drammen is much better, what is the month ticket price from Drammen to Kongsberg?

Also if there are any school for newcomers who are passion to learn norwegian language?

And one more - if there are any fitness club in Kongsberg and Drammen and how much it costs?

Thank you,
kellygrace

Hi and welcome on board kellygrace!

Maybe an advert in the accommodation section of Norway classifieds might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hello Kellygrace!

There is fitness clubs all over. The ticket between Drammen and Kongsberg is Nok 1000 or something like that pr month.

To find apartments youcan use www.finn.nohttp://www.finn.no/finn/realestate/lett … 111&sort=1

Good luck!

Thank you very much for replay zeast.

And where is better to stay - in Kongsberg or Drammen?
(My work will be in Kongsberg).

Hi,

I would say it depends on what you like doing, Kongsberg is smaller than Drammen but it has a good international community due to FMC and the International School there. I would imagine that rental places are slightly cheaper too because it is further away from Oslo.
Drammen is bigger and closer to Oslo which has a good expat community also, plus you would have the travel time and cost to get to Kongsberg for work.
Personally out of the two I would choose Kongsberg, in my opinion it is a nicer town.

Good luck with your move!